Finished Guilty's Christmas Point Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by ZeRo, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I am thankful for being a moderator on this beautiful server, being a part of this community, and spending Christmas with everyone who i know and love. Most importantly, my father who worked his butt off the entire month just so my family can have an awesome Christmas :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I'm thankful that we have mods on vanilla most of the time

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. i am thankful

4. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Most Thankful for this this gangster christmas. Keep it real young thugs.

5. I'm most thankful for 10 years of fighting back suicide, shooting for at least another 10.

6. I am thankful for... this beautiful community and all thanks to the wonderful staff members and the most wonderful owner @Highwon I just would like to thank everyone for sticking up for me in my tough times and I just would like to thank you so much. without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today. I was bullied for 3 years got a death note by my bullies saying I would die by there pitbulls. Thanks for helping me through this.
    Just saying I'm actually crying right now as I am writing this I just don't know how to thank you guys.

7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Alright, the winners have been announced and then names have been posted on the main post to this thread. I will be PMing the winners sometime later today on how to receive their points. Congratulations @Mr. Rogers , @Silent the Red Nosed Rebel , and @Brahma !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.