Guess its Summr now.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by WintrPlays❄™, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Hey guys this is it. I honestly thought I would stay on this server for forever but its boring so i'm going to leave.

Im just tagging a few people if I forget you then know I still love you <3

@PanzerShrimp Honestly one of the best friends I could have asked for I love playing TTT with you and you need to get some good games so we can play together.

@DrkSephy ,@Panda With a Gun We had some good times when we had our little squad and hope that we can do that again sometime.

@Yatty I promised I would make this farewell and here it is. I love-hate our love-hate relationship.

@birdapprentice Playing Deathrun with you is a blast and I have fun on it every time. Even if im a little salty.

Thats all the people im tagging for now I could add some if I think they are worthy of it but...Farewell

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Wow no tag, :cry: we will miss you, you have me on steam, message me every so often. I felt the same, but times change, and everything can disappear or reappear at once.
    I'll miss you, glhf

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

@WintrPlays rip gonna miss you, also no tag for me? RIP.

4. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Farewell brother!
    Write me some time

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I remember that time you told me "dude i used to hate your guts"

I'm glad we could make a bond. Here's to all those good times we made, especially in Halo Online :cigar:

BT dubs lets play Halo Online again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I'll miss seeing you on Deathrun bud. Don't be such a stranger.

7. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

you know what they say, 20 dollars is 20 dollars.

jokes aside though you weren't bad to have around on dr when i was on/off the staff team.

and i thought it was kinda bs that they used someone else getting banned for meta-gaming as one of the reasons to deny your application, considering you weren't the one meta gaming.

anyways good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I always enjoyed playing and talking with you! Even tho I haven't been all that active here, I'll still miss you. You have my steam!

9. Just want to add that ive been playing a lot if Starcraft 2 and Overwatch (on Xbox) if any if you guys want to play anything though im down to play if I have it.

10. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

You'll be back. Gmod TTT is a curse that no man, human can run from. They always come back.