Grab Your Coat

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Carned, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

So; I guess this is it.

Many of you will have heard about this previous to this post, however it wasn't quite official, well now it is.

As the 2nd longest serving staff member of 9 months now, jeez that's a long ass time, im finally stepping down.

Due to a few reasons...

• School/College - I physically won't have the time to be a staff member, even an admin anymore due to this, and i want to focus on that more than staffing a server
    • Bordem - Honestly, TTT has become quite stale in the last months or so and i have no real motivation to play, hopefully i'll find the motivation once again. I'll end up playing a good deal of my Ps4 in the coming days.
    • People in my life - I've been neglecting people in my life who mean a lot to me :love::love::love: and now i'll have time to be a better person to them.

Will i be back?
    No guarantee's but i may be back to ban you all some more in December

The Story Of Carned

I joined back in october and applied for staff with 19 hours, jeez that application was never going to get accepted looking back now!

But on January 2nd @MasterTail picked me up along side @mebrusta455 and i was taught a lot of what i know by him and @The Law and @ComPeter at the time were huge helps considering i had 0 experience with anything.

I staffed then under @Krys alongside @Chii, @Guilty-Crown and @stormcreator and damn we would put in over 100 hours each many weeks.

I had a short spell under @POPSTAR before @Angelx picked me up as admin and i was promoted on CS_assault, it was mid day for me so she must have stayed up real late to do it ;);)

I had some great mods under my time as an administrator and i am proud of them all.

@Darth West my first mod and my longest now, originally you were a pain in the fucking ass ill be honest i almost demoted you like 5 times but no you proved yourself to be a great moderator and a key figure in this community.

@Kenny I picked you up along Steven after spending a lot of time with you both in game and just as friends, you bloomed like a flower and hell look at you now, a better Admin than i ever was, makes me proud to see you where you are.

@Rice Picked you up from Thorn i believe, you never caused me any problems but we also barley got to speak due timezones but keep going and carry on modding.

@Steven | SF my own little British mod; quite easily a mini me, we might banter with eachother but you're a great person and have huge potential

@Zigles My newest but one of my most surprising pickups, you are a fantastic staff member and i hope you go on to achieve great things.

Now a few thank-you's

@Highwon Obviously none of this would be possible without you putting in so much effort and care for the servers, even the little things like denying my suggestions and adding a lot of them too, meaning i have the most added suggestions, remember me kiddies!

@Event Horizon had to put up with me ever since he was my lead and motivated me to become a better person.

@Slicck Fantastic staff member and great person, will remember our Borderlands for a long time!

@Angelx my original LA who picked me, was a great honour to be under you

@ComPeter as mentioned above helped me hugely when i was new

@Sinz One of the best damn staff members this server will ever have, always goes above the call of duty

@Darktooth Like a mini sinz, you two go hand in hand.

@The Law mentioned above, helped me immensely

@Opii quite the surprise you were, appeared out of no where and now look!

@McMuffin long time friend of mine, glad to see you where you are today!

@Disruptionz another shock but you turned out to be a gem in the rough

@Thorn another guy i dont see often anymore but puts in a shift when everyone sleeps

I could write a lot more about a lot of you guys but ill just list the staff members and players who have helped me enjoy my time here with a short word or two

@Anarchist One of the nicest guys ive met <3
    @RhazhMatazh A lot of CIV and CaH memories
    @Guilty-Crown long time staff member like myself
    @Turquoise the only person ive bought a rank for other than myself, great guy
    @Machinekiller00 so many l4d2 memories, hope you return to staff again soon!
    @POPSTAR Why is the gun so small?!

Honourable mentions to people who've made my time better but i haven't got enough room for words

@Phoenix Nelson
    @spitefulvenom
    @tollybear
    @King Husky
    @The CC Panda
    @fever
    @Toxin
    @SavannahTime ^-^
    @Angel of Darkness
    @bobasawr
    @TeeZ
    @CMDRsprinkles
    @Krys
    @Kalvinjetson13
    @Banjo (Will always be Neon Barbarian)
    @Mr Butters
    @Tsu
    @Killamarshall
    @Linkthedinosaur
    @Serious Mike
    @MangoTango

If i haven't tagged you, dont feel like we didn't get along, i just can't remember everyone.

I will still be part of this community, i have no plans to leave and i will still test all your suggestions, post annoying gifs and -1 your shit.

Until the next chapter.

Carned.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    • Friendly Friendly x 18
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

I didnt know you very well, but you were a good staff member and always made me laugh with your GIFs. Take care and hope to see you soon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

:cry::cry:

Good luck with school and take care. It was a great pleasure both staffing and playing alongside you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

;w; Carned I wish we had played together and enjoyed each other more. I know I can be a pain in the ass but only because I care. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I'M CRYING FOR FUCKS SAKE, CARNED PLEASE.

[​IMG]

PLEASE CARNED,

[​IMG]

WHY?

[​IMG]

COME BACK. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I love you. :(:love::(:(:cry::cry::cry::love:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Actually almost cried laughing.

This is also true.

I'm going to miss you Carned. Our times on TS were great and (back when we were allowed to) our conversations on Skype were really fun. You were a great moderator and administrator and it's sad to see you go. Hope to see you again! :)

:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

P.S.: [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You are free now.
    It was great staffing with you Carned. I'm glad to hear that I played a part in giving you the experience you required as an early staff member to help you grow into the great staff member you've become. I hope to see a day when you return to the staff team, but until then, good luck with school.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Goodbye Carned...

Mass RDM incoming

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

:bawling:[​IMG] :(:cry::eek: goodbye and goodluck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. It really saddens me to see you go Carned. You were and still are a staple leader of this community, and you shan't be forgotten. Good luck with whatever you do, and I, as well as the rest of the community, hope you return to the staff down the line.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I knew this was coming for a while but I'm still super sad. I hope you come back one day or at least visit. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Dang nabbit Carned, you got me all emotional. You were a great admin. :cry: Come back and visit often. We'll never forget you.
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Goodbye Carned :cry:. You were an outstanding administrator, and person. You will be missed greatly, you better come back some time, we'll be expecting you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

I still enjoy my invisible donator @Carned <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

I don't think we were the best of friends Carned, but you brought a smile my face many times.
    It will be sad to see you go, but you'll come back. Don't you dare fucking deny it. YOUR FUCKING COMING BACK OR I WILL FLY TO BRITAIN!
    ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

P.S I have no fucking clue where you live..... So ughhh if you could idk tell me...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Goodbye Carned. It was an honor to staff with you and I will always remember you and the times we had, like that one time we did a trust test and you shot me in the face.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

:cry:Carned I did not say you could leave yet you're leaving now anyway. I didn't get to talk to you much because of timezones but I was and still am very grateful that you decided to pick me up. I still got to contribute to #teamcarned when I won for you in the last round and your legacy will live on until you decide to return to us. I'm gonna miss you and we'l since I'm on my phone I don't have any sad gifs so this will have to do.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

See you around, Carned

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.