Gotta go

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Santa Claus, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Hey y'all. It sucks to have to write this but I'll be leaving for good this time. I got banned on all servers again. This time for "Intentional RDM". I killed on suspicion and the staff member took it pretty seriously.

I met a lot of good friends here over the last 15 months. I don't want to tag anyone because I know I'll forget to tag some of you and it'll make me feel worse about leaving.

I did it to my own damn self. I'm a troll now to everyone. I'm down 15months of my life, $1500 in donations, and I lost a good bit of friends here apparently.

I'm not doing the giveaway on Christmas. Sorry for that. Maybe I'll be banned for cancelling it who knows.

Add me on steam if you ever want to play something besides Garry's mod. It was fun but it's too much for me now.

TL;DR I'm ragequitting lol.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    • Friendly x 24
    • Dislike x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were okay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

Bye pan pan :(

4. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I'm sad to see you go panzer, have a good one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Bye bro. You will be missed by many.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad. ;(

7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Buddy, dont take it to harshly, I mean, even jackie came back AFTER A HALF A YEAR BAN, come back please, it will never be as bad as it seems, I sound like a hypocrite based on some stuff that happened recently, please come back soon.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

9. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Didnt get to know you that well, but in my books you are are the best. Stay safe man, dont let this hit you too hard, and come back when you feel.

And of course, reserved for the greats:
    Press F to pay respects

F

10. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

You may have been banned, but I don't think you're correct in saying you've lost friends.

I'll miss seeing you around, hope this is only temporary. Keep in touch.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Holy shit Panzer! No!!!!

Why are you going :( :( Banned globally?!? A staff member took you way too seriously for "intentional RDM"! If they were new bloods oh boy!! Full of it!

You're still loved here don't forget that who said you've lost friends don't be a stranger and return if you can!

:cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

rip Panzer, I'll miss you buddie

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Still is

Panzer you're a badass guy who's just a blast to be around. Don't let others make you think otherwise

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Nooooo Panzer, I remember all those times we had so much fun playing together. I'm really gonna miss ya. T.T stay in touch. Or ill hunt you down.

15. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Damn Panzer I'm sorry you've made this decision, you've put a lot of time and effort into this community and I know I'm not the only one who can vouch for that.

Not sure if this "Staff Member" is going to post on here and say anything, but at this point they should. I know we'll keep in touch though.

16. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

They do not have to. We simply disagreed on the ban and that's that. The notes in my adminstats are like a shitty tattoo that can't be removed.

17. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Take care Panzer, thanks for the Elite. :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  18. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Farewell Panzershrimp
    Rest in peace fellow original #TeamZigles member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

No no no no no

See you around. You always seemed chill and extremely nice.
    :(

20. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Panzer,

There's a separation to be made between what you do on the server and who you are as a person. Just because I banned you from the server doesn't mean I have anything personal against you what so ever, just that your actions on the server haven't necessarily aligned with our rule set all too well and as an Admin I need to be able to separate thinking you're a cool and generous guy from my decisions.

You donated so much money to so many people here, and obviously have made tons of friends. I never, ever would want a valued member of this community such as yourself to leave just because they got a ban on the servers, that only means you have to change what you do when you play not anything else, and I hope you don't take the ban as a statement of not wanting you in the community anymore.

I've banned friends before, a lot of Staff Members have, while you and I may not have been the best of friends my interactions with you everywhere else have been nothing but positive and I think you can agree with that.

To everyone who commented with a message towards "The Staff Member" and made some negative remarks, assuming that he was banned because of any personal bias or some other reason you came up with, I banned him for the reason stated, which was a decision based on his history on the servers.

Banning isn't an be all end all "I don't like this guy I just banned" or "He's just another random who came on to RDM". Sometimes it's taking the action you consider to be the most appropriate even against people you personally find to be pretty chill.

• Friendly x 7
    • Agree x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.