Goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Gonz, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Well, I've decided to officially leave Serious TTT. I've been having major computer problems and I had to wipe my hard drive. I don't want to take up storage and download Garry's Mod and CSS. I also have to focus on school. I've been getting back into League of Legends and if I was a part of the staff I don't think I would be on much, I would rather play something else with my friends. TTT has gotten boring over time. So here I am. Goodbye all. I will try to keep in touch with Asty,Highwon,Lemon,ComPeter,Cupcake,and Fish.Thank you all who sre a part of the Serious TTT community and good luck to current and future staff and donators.. I hope you all continue to play on this server. This is the first real community I've been a part of. I will never forget this.

Shout out to:
    Highwon,Asty,Cupcake,Lemon,Fish,ComPeter,Detector,ToClose,Ninjaa,Ahnuld,Pluto,KingAngel,Eduardo,Kasta,Phantom,Repusel,MatthewC102,CertifiedTerrorist,Slippery, Matsumoto,Sam,sandvich, and all staff and donators.

I will will miss you guys. Farewell

-Nope Trash <3

2. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Alright man, see you on league, and we were all glad you were part of the server.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

see you around brohemoth!

4. Sam

Sam VIP

gone too soon #neverforget

5. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Ill miss you D:

6. Best of luck in ur future.

7. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

I'll never forget trash. You helped me out a lot on the way. I'll miss those games when I would only target you and kill you. And all the times it was just me and you in the server when I was a noob! Keep in touch homie.

P.S I almost forgot I'm coming over tomorrow

8. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Lol right sure you are. See ya guys!