Gone for good, maybe

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Scooter, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Hello it is me Smithk47.

If you read this title then it means what i thinking. Do to recent events happening i will probably will not be coming to play on the community for quite awhile i feel depressed and my trust destroyed. i feel like i am not apart of this community this is just how feel. i will be erasing most of my friends list so if i de-friend you i am sorry. i will be on time to time checking on the place to see of it is still running and makeing suggestions and such buy for the most part i will probably be no longer playing garrys mod for awhile.

To all MY friends that made this a great time playing seriousttt THANK YOU so much and good bye :(.

also you can call this my official resignation from seriousttt.

A side note: a personal to @Sir Lemoncakes @MangoTango and @Angelx all three of you helped me out in my personal life with my self of steam and my courage and to think more positive a big thank from me to you all. XD :)

Yours Truly Smithk47

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Smithk47 I do not understand, you're a big part of this community, you're are a respected member. Either way, goodbye friend and I hope you decide to come back. I will always remember the great times we had playing together. :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

IF @ComPeter , @Highwon or @Angelx would like to explain they can i but will just keep it to my self.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's a shame you're leaving us like this. Hope you find success in whatever you plan to do and hope to see you around. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Take a break, come back when you can.

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

It is sad to see you leave Smith. You will never be gone for good because you have impacted this community positively.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Take care, Smith. You're always part of the community. Stay classy, Sir.

8. So long Smith. Once you get your personal issues fixed come on the server every once and a while.

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

You shouldn't let a group of trolls get to you like that. Hopefully you can overcome this as quickly as possible and we'll see you around. Take care :)

10. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Once a part of this community, always a part of this community. We'll be waiting for the day you decide to return smith. Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

I agree with both of these, Smith i do understand why your leaving, but please for the love of god don't let it get to you much further, i realize what happened is a huge breach of trust and whoever did it should feel completely ashamed of themselves, hurting such a good member of this community and a good member of society in general is such a screwed up thing to do.

a little bit of Ranting out of the way, you will ALWAYS be in this community, your image and thoughts and improvements to the server are going to be weaved in until this community is no longer here, i as a friend am telling you, keep your head up, don't let this get to you, there are going to be a lot of people throughout life that are gonna screw you over, and you will come to expect it, coming from a 17 year old this doesn't really mean much but i have had experience with bad times such as this and i hate to see someone i care about as a friend be hurt like that.

I will remember you and i really hope i can keep playing with you on another game, now that i have a better computer maybe we can Play DayZ or Rust or something, i hope you come back and it deeply saddens me to see you go.

Take Care friend, and may your good will and nice personality take you a far way.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

You've been a good friend to me since I joined this server, and have helped me grow as a gamer and a person. Thank you. Best of luck on future endeavors.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I have felt like that before smith. And it hurts so much. Being hurt by others is just pure suffering and misery. I am so happy that I found killa, vodka, and even you smith for helping me while I was down and ready quit. I am glad I can call you friend. Good luck to you! ^.^

• Like Like x 1
  14. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

well when the troll is one of your friends that you trust dearly then smashes it in to the ground then yeah it gets to you.

to everyone else thank you for the kind word exspecially to @Killamarshall .

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  15. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

See you later smithy, catch ya on the flip side.

16. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

also to everyone i have turned on family view so my brothers and sister can play on my account the only thing they do not have access to is rust, garrys mod and Dayz.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  17. why not just make them accounts to play the rust. just authorize the accounts to the pc

18. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

[QU"BananaCoconuts, post: 57934, member: 1024"]why not just make them accounts to play the rust. just authorize the accounts to the pc[/QUOTE]
    No do not want them playing rust at all

19. Well, I am sorry to see this happen smith k, I wish you the best in real life.