Finished Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Matt_Allen, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

So it's almost coming time for me to donate another $10 for VIP+. I'm feeling generous this time around, and I want to give back in a way that is more than just moderating. So I'm going to upgrade whoever wins this giveaway one level up.

Regulars -> Donator
    Donator
    -> VIP
    VIP -> VIP+
    VIP+
    -> One more month of VIP+

RULES:

All that you have to do is post your favourite experiences on the server. Seems simple enough, but there are a few requirements to be eligible.

REQUIREMENTS:

-You must have at least 50 hours across our servers.I would prefer if your steam profile was linked so I can check. The reason for this is because I don't want to waste this donation on someone who has never played here before.
    -Your experience must have some substance to it. Please put a bit more effort in than just "I killed all the traitors one round." I'm not expecting super lengthy posts, but a couple sentences are required.
    -You must have good standing within the community. This requirement is to remove the possibility that a troll or undesirable player wins the giveaway.

Overall, these requirements are mainly to ensure that I'm actually giving back to a member of the community, not someone who is just passing by.

DEADLINE:

The contest closes on February 4th at 12:00 AM EST. A week before my VIP+ expires. Any posts after this deadline will not be accepted.

I will be using random.org to determine a winner out of the eligible posters. Thank you in advance to anyone who enters, and Good Luck!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

This actually happened earlier today. I was on a server with @Savannah Banana and @BmTron . So I decided to buy a traitor round so I could try and kill Savannah with a harpoon and BmTron with a knife.... unfortunately, Savannah was a traitor. So I did not have that luxury. So I got my traitor round and the first thing I did was kill BmTron with a knife. The next round after, I got Traitor again (the first round gave me traitor naturally), so I chose to kill BmTron with a harpoon. Best thing ever! :p

PS: Thanks BmTron! :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

A good experience I have had which I do quite often now, as I feel it is the best traitor tactic, was when I went up to a player the day I got my trial mod and told him I may or may not have a harpoon. And if I had one it would look like this, after which I kill him with the harpoon. Another was on Community Pool and the last inno was camping in the woman's bathroom and I walked up to him and gave him my mp7 out of common courtesy and then lastly gave him a death station to heal himself with. Sadly it only killed me and not him. I am a failure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

STEAM_0:0:69082115
    So @PheonixNelson and I were on vanilla. So we both were the last t's. So we decided To gomba everyone we saw. Then I switched to east 1 and I hear Cam-tron talking about how he raped orphans and shit and HE WAS HILARIOUS. Then I started owning as a t. gg no re and that my story.......Bluesky4life:X3:

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. mansa

mansa Member

My favourite time was when there was a staff party on west and this guy joins the server to RDM and what not, my god it was the greatest thing to see all those staff members do their thing

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

My favorite memory was when I first started playing on this server. I remember at the start of every round, someone would yell into their mic, "Jihad @urisk2"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I was playing on the map 67thway and all of the detectives and innocents were in the tester room being tested. I was watching them test so i decided to buy a jihad bomb. In total, there was a total of 8 innocents in that room and once i warned my t buddies, i went in like Rambo and jihaded the entire room, killing everyone in the process.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

My favorite memory on the servers is being promoted to trial moderator and moderator status by @Disruptionz, thanks to the support of @Anarchist, who recommended me to him.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

My favorite experience was one day when I was a T on Community Pool. There were 6 of us left and only 1 inno. We found him in the small upstairs bathroom, two of us ran in to make him run towards the door and then the rest came in and we surrounded him. To the tune of him realizing what had happened "Oh sheeeeiiiit!", we all pulled out our crowbars, beat him down, and then someone had to go and quote Caesar when we fought each other by screaming "Et tu, Brute?!"

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

My Favorite memory is probably being picked up as a trial by @Sir Lemoncakes I literally stayed on all weekend staffing, only leaving to sleep, I literally probably was on 40 hours in a single weekend. I never wanted to get off, I miss @Chrissyleecious she was the one who mainly trained me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Finn

Finn Human VIP

My favorite memory on STTT has to be a series of rounds I played with my bro @Darth West where I had traitor 7 rounds in a row. On vanilla. In that series, we both had T a couple times, and used our "Magic Missiles" to slay the enemies of the Sith. But really we were just throwing harpoons around and telling the new people that they were detective weapons. It was hilarious. Also, by about round 4, I just kept telling people I was a T and they would laugh and say it was impossible, no one could be T that many times in a row. Poor Bastards never stood a chance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

My Favorite memory is probably being picked up as a trial and mod by @Nena

• Like Like x 1
  13. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

Ok so this actually happened last night. I was a traitor playing on terrortrain but died before the round was over (Got 12 kills though). Anyways there were 5 Ts left and just two innocents. These two innocents were hiding in one of the closets just camping away. The rest of my teammates were being dumb and just went towards the closet dying one at a time. After a couple minutes, there was just one traitor left this traitor was carrying an explosive barrel and when the closet opened, the remaining innocents shot the barrel. BOOM both of the innocents someone survived but the lonely T died. So we still ended up loosing but it was still hilarious to see 2 innocents wreck 5 Ts

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I remember it like it was yesterday... I was a traitor. While filled with joy of being picked as a T, I bought some armor and grabbed an Ak-47. However, the evil @TeeZy, my T buddy, bought a harpoon and slammed it into the back of my skull. :(. To this day, I wish that he can buy my traitor round back :/.

• Like Like x 1
  15. The funnest experience I have had recently was when highwon was testing maps for vanilla. On one map, @Highwon sent tons of headcrab capsules at @Kenny . He respawned him every time he died during this. After that map, we went on minecraft_b5 and Highwon enabled sprays for himself. He put pictures of Jaden Smith all over the t tester house for @Sinz . He even included one of my photoshops. What made it funner was almost every staff member was online.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Butters

Butters VIP

The bulk cannon rampages. . .:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

The most recent funny story was probably when I posted a challenge to burn people alive. So till @Sinz killed @Slicck, he kept buying traitor rounds. So when I was a t and so was Sinz, we folloed @Mr. Rogers and I shot him with my flare gun 3 times. He kept yelling "Whoever that is, it's hurting me now. If you keep doing it, I'll kill you." Then suddenly on my 4th shot, he sees us and kills Sinz for it. The funniest part about it is that as soon he died, he commented on the post saying "Sinz sucks at using flare guns".

• Like Like x 3
  18. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

"To this day"
    Happened yesterday ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

My favorite memory of the server? Probably when I was first starting out as a moderator. @Sinz and I would false kos each-other as if there was no tomorrow. It was probably one of the most infuriating yet laughter filled time of my moderating career. Whenever Sinz called his Kos's they were repeated in chat, over mic and I was hunted as if I was a monster. When I called a false kos on Sinz, all I got in return was "False kos, Kos Patrick!". I would love to go back to that time....

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Most of this is correct, although from what I remember I was yelling at @Sinz to stop shooting me with a flaregun, because I knew he was trying to do the challenge. (I guess it was you that was shooting me initally, haha.) The reason I told him he sucked at using flare guns because we were in the shack on alps and he couldn't hit me if his life depended on it.... Well it did, and he died. I did die after but it wasn't by any flare gun. Or if it was, it wasn't Sinz. :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.