Finished Giveaway of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare x3

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Rhienor, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Just thought I'd do a small giveaway as my first one. As such, I'm giving away three copies of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Note: You may only enter, or be entered 3 times, one for each copy.
    This increases your chance of winning, but you HAVE to nominate 2 other people if you vote for yourself. You cannot vote for yourself x3 or x1. Three copies you see, gotta get rid of 'em all.

To enter, give this post a positive rating and leave a comment of how you would most like to kill someone on SGM in a medieval way, preferably those you nominate.
    Ends on my birthday, November 4th. Prizes will be distributed by the end of the weekend, November 7th at the latest

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 21
  2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

If I win give it to @Togo
    I would chop off his legs and call him shorty, then I would burn him alive in a steel pit

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Great Game! give to [USER=3564]@Mr Butters[/USER] @Giraffe if I win. Over head swing with pole arm.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Have the game so give it over to @NachoGril

I'd kill someone from SGM by reading FanFic to them with who they would be most likely shipped with

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Yo I already have this game, dont want dont need, if the people that entered me wish to reenter others thats fine, but if I win just give it too whoever else I dont care. I slay @Falcor all the time does that count?

Nah but honestly i'm fucked up yo. You ever seen Law Abiding Citizen? no? go watch it! yes? ohh cool, remember how he kills the one dude by paralyzing him. Thats exactly what i'd do to you fuckers, because I care <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pandemic

Pandemic Жизнь хрупка, жизнь Eгь Fox God VIP

Ill take it! Wanted to try that game and missed free weekend. Thanks

8. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  9. Zombina

Zombina VIP

Entering for myself, @Satan's pretty cool, and @Python. The most medieval way to kill someone on the battlefield is splitting them open from groin to navel and watching their guts spill out. Totally gross, not sure if it's possible in this game, but if it is I'm all over that. Would I do that to the people I'm nominating? No, it's a bit grotesque to ask *who* you would do that to in a giveaway anyway.

Edit: Since Satan has the game I'll enter for @Booty Führer, Python, and myself instead. c;

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I would stab someone from the back with a knife then then hang him on the scripting and put a harpoon through his body. Thanks for the giveaway mate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

12. Low Flo

Low Flo Supporter

If I win I would play chivalry and behead as many people as I can see@Pandemic and @Hyper

13. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

A medieval way to kill someone, idk id just goomba stomp em@Low Flo @The Law :coffee:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I already have Chivalry.

15. Sure I'd love a copy of that game :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

I would pour boling water on their head. It melts right through your skin and was a real method to keep out invaders in the 15th centurry.

Entering for @Opalium gratz on admin!

• Like Like x 1
  17. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Joining for @Opalium and @Qaaap

Rain them with arrows, one by one, as many as possible

• Like Like x 1
  18. Isabella

Isabella Real Eyes. Realize. Real Lies. Silver Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  19. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze