Finished Give Away [3,000 POINT CONTEST]

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by ᵈᵒᵍᵉSantaᵈᵒᵍᵉ, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3,000 Point Giveaway Starting Now! https://hellojuniper.com/channel/UCf9j6q6XFJ8sXOfdzytui0w Only 1 can win Many can try!
    (If this is advertising let me know i do not think this is but i do not know)

How to join the Giveaway? Well click the link login to youtube then you should have too go back to the page... No worrys this is a approved website and it does work. So now that your on it you should go to contests and click 1 then do the Like and Comment and Subscribe Once you do those you get points. Then go to a new contest (Subscribing Does Not Work Again Only Once) And comment and like all of the contests now go to prizes and you should have around 1,000 - 1,500 Then click Giveaway Then purchase and i know it takes around 5 minutes to do so i am gonna be making it where there will be 2 people that win! The first person to enter gets 2,500 Second person gets 1,000. and thats honustly it!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

U should probably tell how people can join the giveaway and when u choosing the winner :D but im in

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. How to join the Giveaway? Well click the link login to youtube then you should have too go back to the page... No worrys this is a approved website and it does work. So now that your on it you should go to contests and click 1 then do the Like and Comment and Subscribe Once you do those you get points. Then go to a new contest (Subscribing Does Not Work Again Only Once) And comment and like all of the contests now go to prizes and you should have around 1,000 - 1,500 Then click Giveaway Then purchase and i know it takes around 5 minutes to do so i am gonna be making it where there will be 2 people that win! The first person to enter gets 2,500 Second person gets 1,000. and thats honustly it!

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

No way am i subscribing just to enter a giveaway lmao
    this isnt a giveaway this is a sub 4 points

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Well TBH Echo It is a giveaway You just didn't look at the point shop in section... And Its not like you can't unsubscribe from my channel afterwards... and subscribing isn't that bad of a thing... It only takes 1 second to click the Subscribe Button on the Webpage

• Like Like x 1
  6. Skoodz☭✪

Skoodz☭✪ New Member

7. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

cool

8. Don't know when this is supposed to end. gl

9. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Instructions were not clear and I got my dick stuck in my old toaster.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Wrong section

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    OP seems to be missing in action, so it doesn't look hopeful for a winner to be drawn. Besides, it seemed unlikely anyone would have been able to follow the criteria to begin with; hell, I even heard rumours of some guy getting his dick stuck in a toaster attempting to enter this giveaway.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Going to mark this as Finished. He/she will be warned for not following through with the giveaway.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Gravedigging
    thats funny cause i got banned as soon as someone won kinda suspicious as i got banned again and now i am fully done with your dumbass server.

• Dumb x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  13. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

yea

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.