Getting a Bob Dylan song for end round, considering his recent Nobel prize

Discussion in 'Round-End Songs' started by Lines, Oct 14, 2016.

?

Would you like to see Hurricane or another Bob Dylan song in the end round?

1. Yes, He could have been the champion of the world...

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, That sonofabitch is brave, and gettin braver...

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Lines

Lines VIP

Bob Dylan is one of the most influential american singers/songwriters of all time, and considering he is now the first american musician to win a Nobel prize in literature for the poetry and story written in the lines of his songs, I think it would be awesome to include his music in TTT. The best one I could come up with is as follows, though if you have another that you think is better, feel free to post it in response!

Hurricane:
    The song is about Rubin Carter, a boxer in the 60's who was wrongly conviected of tripple homicide, and the song chronicals it in a phenominal way. Could be used for Traitor victory, considering the real criminals and dirty, racist, cops put him away and got way with it.
    The youtube video not the original, it was not on youtube, this is a free mp3 of the original which sounds MUCH butter: http://musicpleer.cc/#!17f0353889479203c924fe4215a1459e
    EDIT: Really hated the youtube one available, only leaving the mp3 up now, listen to it, it's the best!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Lines

Lines VIP

That Singer is an author my friend, a great one, but no musician... lol

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

That version of the song is not an original version. I'm talking about the version on his album. It sounds like a modernized version or something. I'd like the original.

4. Lines

Lines VIP

5. Lines

Lines VIP

Original mp3 bud, it's much better, just not on youtube... http://musicpleer.cc/#!17f0353889479203c924fe4215a1459e

6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 1