Approved Fuzzy Slug's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fuzzy Slug, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fuzzy Slug
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61593646
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There were no mods on the time to see if it was okay to leave because I did rdm a few rounds before and there was no one on to deal with it and I had to go eat dinner, there was no one on to tell me if I was safe to leave so I just left, when I came back I am slapped in the face with a ban. I will serve as many slays as I have to, to get unbanned if that is what it takes.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So I killed a guy who I thought was holding a traitorous weapon on dolls and and no staff was on, a few rounds later I had to go and still no staff was on, so I didn't have anyone to ask if it was safe to leave or not so I just left and was going to reconnect later in the night (Right now) and I try to connect and what do ya know, im banned. So yeah I will serve anything I have to and apologize if I have to because this is not a normal occurrence. (mind my now 16 bans as the slate is wiped every 3 months and I have been playing since 11/30/14)

[​IMG]

2. Fuzzy Slug

Hi Fuzzy, you were banned by @Doodle Bop please wait for his reply.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for rdm and leave 1st offense by @Doodle Bop
    He will respond at earliest convenience.

4. Fuzzy Slug

I already tagged him but Thanks.

5. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I've seen this and I will respond shortly with my evidence.

6. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Apparently I didn't get a screenshot of the report when I thought I did because of this I'm going to unban you from East 2 and void the ban. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and problem that this matter has caused. Next time if you commit RDM play it safe and wait for a mod to get online so this won't happen again. I believe that you are sincere in your appeal and that you didn't mean to cause any harm by doing what you did. Again, sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.