Approved Frankfurt Hitchdonblitz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frankfurt Hitchdonblitz, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Frankfurt Hitchdonblitz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:125111388
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why i was banned in the first place.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    But ill explain what i think happened. I killed a dude and was supposed to be slain for it (sir clutch knows the whole story and u can get the logs). That was the last game i was planning to play but i did not want to leave due to my slay. So i hit f1 and turned on spectator mode, i had to go do a bunch of stuff so i went afk in spectator and came back and i was banned.

What i think happened

A. The server started to fill up w ppl so i was kicked and i still had a slay so i got banned for rdm and leave. The only problem is that it shows it like its a perma ban.

B. i went afk for too long and got banned , i dint see anything in the motd about rdm and afk tho.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and leave 4th Offense which was globalized by @Steve Mason. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. the thing is is that i did not leave the server , i hit F1 and checked the auto spectator button bc i did not want to get a ban. Nothing in the motd stated that going into spectator was against the rules

4. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Seeing as it wasn't your fault for leaving, I'm going to go ahead and unban you. However you were marked for a slay because you called a kos on someone which led to their death.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.