Found a hunger games simulator. Add your name and we'll see what happens!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Admiral Draco [Addy], Feb 12, 2016.

1. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

I might get to be a badass again in this game

Already have a bow and arrow, and made myself a slingshot

@Doggo will be avenged

• Like Like x 2
  2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

>practicing archery without ever acquiring a bow or arrows; typical me

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Classic clumsy @Sinz killing @Bear like a champ, it's a hard knock life yo.
    @Shadow you shovel skills are shit, I'll cut you m8 don't mess with me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

Who do you think is hiding in the bushes about to kill and bury you with my shovel???!! i'll fookin bash yur hed in m8

@Falcor you're with me on this, you already know the shovel is the superior weapon :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

@Lest713 tried to post this, but has the logout glitch, so I'm posting it for him.

Me when my crew walks up on @kynwall with our shovels.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Sounds like we have found our new mafia narrator. (mafia is a role playing game using cards ---- just think of ToS except better with more interaction between players.)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Really @Sinz ? Come on now...........

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Um yeah fuck everyone else, who is going to sponsor me? (y):sneaky::sneakylove:

9. Admiral Draco [Addy]

Admiral Draco [Addy] Eternal Barking VIP

As the sun sets, the tributes begin to either settle down for the night or prowl the woods in search of their prey.
    [​IMG]
    Mini Muffin sits by his fire. It took him a full hour to make it. He probably should have focused more on survival techniques than weapons training during the 2 weeks of preparation. Still, it was a good fire.
    Suddenly, out of the shadows, Ravin, Silent Rebel and Yolanda Squatpump ambush him, intending to steal Muffin's fabulous fire. Obviously a preplanned attack, Muffin grabs rocks and starts chucking them. One hits Ravin, he retreats. Mini Muffin fights valiantly, taking a few hits in the process. Eventually Yolanda decides it isn't worth it and leaves. Silent Rebel soon follows. Mini Muffin sits by his fire watching the shadows for the rest of the night, a smug look on his face.

After a good day of qustioning ones sanity, Darth West decides it's time to stock up. He spots shadow sleeping, a shovel clutched to his chest as he slumbers. Darth thinks about taking the shovel but decides it isn't worth it. He takes Shadow's food instead.

[​IMG]
    The Law breaks down at the sheer emotional weight of the current situation. He finds Royboooy and asks him to end it. Royboooy awkardly shakes his head, he's in the middle of grilling some fish. The Law then proceeds to have a feels sesh with Royboooy for the next 2 hours.

Machine Killer00 teams with a sloth and a hamster to hunt for tributes. They find Shaddoll who is sleeping in a tree. You fell asleep for the last time, Machine Killer whispers as he mercilessly kills him with a knife.

[​IMG]
    Drunk Dog prowls through the night. He finds Sarkastix making the finishing touches to his slingshot. Drunk Dog sneaks up behind him, a couple of seconds later Sarkastix is on the floor. No time to scream.

[​IMG]
    After carefully thinking through a game plan, Deep Thoughts sets his plans into motion. He follows Kynwall's tracks, watching, waiting. Kynwall thinks he is losing his mind because this is the second time he has been stalked.

The Law decides that his feelings train is over. He leaves Royboooy's camp early morning and kills the first person he finds, Wintr Plays. Yet again, not a scream to be heard.

Hello my Friend giggles madly as he opens his prize. Soon.

[​IMG]
    Cautious Whale, Admiral Draco, Rara and Lest 713 all raid Shadow's camp hopeing to find this legendary shovel they heard about. He took it with him, dammit. They take and share his remaining supplies instead.

Royboooy checks on his traps for catching animals. He finds Machine Killer00 dead. Royboooy stops and stares at the body for a minute. It's sad, but... He could have caught an animal with that trap. Royboooy sighs and puts Machine's body in a clearing with flowers to look all pretty n shit, then remakes his trap.

[​IMG]
    Shattered listens to Drunk Dog and Mini Muffin talk. He thinks about making a distraction and stealing their stuff aswell, but... It may be a little too hard for now. Shattered's swiping skills are quite up to scratch just yet.

[​IMG]
    The tributes look to the sky whilst the dead are displayed. Some giggle with a slight tinge of madness as their victims shown, others just carry on with what they were doing.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

@Drunk Dog

Thanks for snapping my neck, It stopped the pain I was having from a certain cramp

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

LOL
    YES
    I DID IT
    I AM SUPERIOR TO SOMETHING
    YESSSSS

LOOK AT ME NOW DAD
    ARE YOU FINALLY PROUD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

ayyy sounds like my baseball skills payed off . Screw you guys. It took me a freaking hour for thst fire no way in hell was i letting you take it

13. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

I wonder what I'll do with these explosives. Perhaps some revenge for making me feel bad with your super cool tent @Mason

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

"C.A.Anna tries to sleep through the entire day."
    Yup. Sounds about right. :woot:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Just don't fall on him

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

@Chewbacca and I just wanted to remissness about stuff and things, we just wanted to relax for the night.
    @Sage you know that feeling that you get when you feel as if someones watching you, yeah that's a thing. Please stop stalking me, I have nothing for you except a sword to the shins.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

20. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Add me into this!!!