Sticky Former Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Change-up, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

By no means do I harbor any deep negativity toward most of you. Sinz, Anna, Rogers, it's still a shame to see you go, circumstances aside. I don't feel like you meant to do this community any kind of harm and that things unfolded like they did was a bit of a system shock. However, in regards to the more inflammatory people, HMF, Ragman, Gun and Fox come to mind, I could not be more disappointed, no matter how much I think on it. That people of long standing membership could actively spite the community overall with this sort of behavior is a low blow. If you're angry with Highwon, fine. Far be it from me or anyone else to misdirect your personal feelings, but please stop taking it out on the people here. Some part of you used to care, and just because you have a tiff with the owner doesn't mean the people need to suffer for it.

There are names of people I had so much faith in that did something low, if you're reading this, please consider how this reflects on you and how people who likely looked up to you will take your actions. You're all better than any of this.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

On a more relevant note, @nilz

He was a better moderator than I could have ever imagined. Take care mate.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

I know he's already been mentioned but I feel as if he deserves his own separate post.

@Machinekiller00

The one guy that never changed. Throughout his journey here is was always that happy go lucky guy that was friendly to EVERYONE it didn't matter who you were, he would always be there for you. Not only were you the best staff member this community had within the past 5 months or so, you were handed too much responsibility that no one could handle these past couple days, some things were said, and some people decided it would be cool to get you permanently banned from the place you helped become so much more than a gaming community. Machine is one of those people that made this place a home for others, a place where they can come home to, a place where their parents didn't bother them, a place where people could get away from being a nerd, a jock, a cool kid, a cheerleader a anything. He treated everyone the same and with respect.

Not only was this guy such a great person, he was a much better staff member than myself. There was not a day that went by where I didn't ask Machine a question on the rules. I was an admin, and I asked him, a mod about the rules. He was by far a better staff member than me, this kid cared about his team so much he put so much effort to be here, and now he's gone. This guy doesn't deserve this, but it's too late. The decision was made, and if I could I would switch places with you in an instant, this community needs you more than it needs a lot of other people that got off with some shit that they shouldn't have.

You were my best friend, the emotion that went on with this place the past day or so didn't break me, I stayed strong. But the god damn moment I saw your name with a line in it I cried like a fucking kid, you don't deserve this shit. You were the reason I'm here, you're the reason many of us are. Thank you for everything you have done and I will never ever forget what you have done for me. I talk shit on you every day I get aggressive with you all the time, I make fun of you way too often. But I am not scared to say you're the best thing that has happened to me here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Pandora? @Kyogre @Mr. Rogers @Sinz @Anna @Verified @Steve Mason RIP the meme king himself.

• Winner Winner x 29
    • Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

Completely agree. Machine was and will always be the greatest staff member and a regular member to have been apart of this community. Nobody else was as friendly or caring as him.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Gonna be honest this brought a tear to my eye. Machine has been here for me since I joined the community and I'm sure he'll be here for me for a long time. Machine's ban is one of the major reasons that I'm leaving this community once my Elite is up.
    Also MEMES
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Quite a few people got permabanned. And for what, exactly? Highwon's gone silent. Machine was indeed quite awesome, and I'm surprised there is a single mod or admin left after he got permabanned.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Cool. Get over it. People have different opinions. Wooo party over

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Also, let the thread go back to being Former staff. Go complain to your mom. Or even better don't complain.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

If you want to get into technicalities, the perma'd individuals were staff members. Excluding Fox whom got banned for...something. I don't know what. Calm down Zyppy :<

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

remember when this was a thread about former staff
    i dont lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

What @Bork said.

Please try to keep this on the topic of posting on former staff. This isn't a place to debate/argue about the events that happened in the past few days, or take shots at others. This thread won't be locked, but players who are taking this thread off-topic and violating the forum rules will be dealt with accordingly if that kind of behavior continues in this thread, or other places. But, for the discussions about the events in the past few days, take those to the numerous, other threads on that topic that are around the forums, please.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

@Qaaap

(Let's get this thread back on track)

• Friendly Friendly x 10
  13. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Another great mod is gone ;w;

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

@fateburn

wanna emphasize this, you were around for a very long time and i always thought you did a great job, thanks for staffing for so long.

also RIP to all my boyz, we had a great thing going and it's sad that it ended this way

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

@Rick :cry:
    Get well soon buddy. I hope all goes well in the future <3

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  16. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

So many good mods and admins gone these last few days. Whoever replaces them will have some big shoes to fill.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Butterback

Butterback "Whatever you want" VIP

Rest in Peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  20. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

@Jaysu you were the best mod :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1