Sticky Former Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Change-up, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Why? He did nothing that violates the rules.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

H
    aRrasing the owner c:

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

This whole shit happened because the staff disagreed with Highwon by the looks of it. All he's doing is repeating what happened last night

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

You know I wasnt even going to say anything because I think this entire situation is completely dumb, but I'm just going to tell it how it is. Having a disagreement with someone is fine, but making a discord where you and all your buddies just make fun of everyone in the community is completely uncalled for, and disrespectful. You have the nerve to message me on steam asking me why I'm backing dis, and then tell me how great of a guy I am, and that im a nice guy, and then go on your discord and say that I'm a dick to everyone. On top of that you guys sat there and all messaged Falcor, and basically harassed her all night. If you had a disagreement with the way things were run, you guys should have just left, or made a farewell explaining things like others had done. Instead you decide to go on a raid through the entire forums, delete a bunch of peoples accounts, and just try to cause as much chaos as possible. That's a scum bag move, and you can say that you never intended for that to happen, but the fact of the matter is you had those people sitting in your discord that you made so whether that was your intention or not, you caused it.

You guys can say that Highwon handled the situation wrong, but from where I'm sitting you guys did more harm than anyone, and turned friends against each other, way after highwon had already stopped whatever he was doing.

That's all im gonna say about the situation feel free to disagree.

• Winner x 20
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Alright peeps let please just use this thread for what is was meant for which isn't arguing and fighting aimlessly. Keep this civilized and stop the ridiculous fighting and arguing thank you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. DeadBlade35

DeadBlade35 Active Member

well I spilt all my jelly babies, this day just keeps getting worse.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

You all tried acting like these were your servers because you created a large group of staff that shut other staff and players out. Your little clique gave you the notion that your opinion was important and what you wanted was right because all your buddies wanted it too. Lawl look what happened when I made a joke in Patrick's thread, how many of you talked shit all over my profile and whatever else. Toxic group of kids who think they were privileged. Community is better now the cancer is cut out. By the way I love seeing that toxic group mark this dumb. Ty

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

i thought this was a thread about ppl who arent staff anymore not an argument about last night

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Can we please stop derailing the reason for this thread, there are several other threads that are being used right now to get players opinions of the siutation, and how they feel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

It isn't a shitshow until one person calls another person "cancer". Listen to yourself.

Edit: Last one from me in this thread. Didn't see the post by Ninja. My bad.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Dude you marked my posts dumb

are you saying ur toxic?????

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

inb4 lock
    ok, seriously though discuss this bs here https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/100-transparency.35972/page-5#post-328119

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

You aren't toxic for marking it dumb. Your toxic because you try to group up against people who aren't in your little clique. Like I said. Thanks for the lawls.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Are you even aware of my stance on this entire situation?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Highwon, while Owner, is above his own rules. I remember my time as an admin we were having a pretty basic discussion about rules at one point and Highwon interjected something completely backwards that was against what we taught all our moderators, causing the Lead Admins at the time to hit a panic button and have an emergency meeting because Highwon will, and has, completely come in, pulled the rug out from everyone, and attempted to change things.

While change is good and all, Highwon is not one for criticism or anyone against his viewpoint. No matter how many staff pretend or act otherwise. I remember when gunning for Lead as an Admin, a very close friend of mine here stated, "It doesn't matter how much time you put into this community or effort, its up to Highwon to decide if hes going to put you as Lead. If he doesn't notice you outside the game, then it won't happen." Your mereit, ideas, beliefs, and wants in this community when you get that high up the chain of command here mean nothing.

So if you think you have to break a rule to be demoted or banned by Highwon, you are sorely mistaken. Highwon has and can ban you for just about any reason as its his servers.

This is partly in large to why I would never come back as a staff member here. I can't watch that happen anymore from someone who is literally willing to at the drop of a hat, remove, demote, and say very hurtful things to people on an emotional whim to simply get his way.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  16. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Ok y'all need to calm down and be one with the force. We made our decisions,
    Let life play out now. Go do what you said, want to do, whatever.

• Old Old x 1
  17. Finn

Finn Human VIP

@Finz

:D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Also @radcomrade who I'm pretty sure is actually dead since he deleted me on steam and psn and Facebook, love ya my fellow Canadian, rest in maple syrup.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

@paper

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

@fateburn
    We will miss you Nena!

(If not nena sorry, so many name changes confused me. <3 though)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1