First Serious TTT experiences

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Amr, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I only played on the east servers because I didn't "know people" on the west servers. I mostly just remember the staff team at the time.

2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

I remember I got pretty salty at being slain for a false reason by Defictly so I ended up reporting him (which was actually valid, but not really needed in hindsight).

3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

I got banned by carned once

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

• @NoHackJustGood distracting me with turtles in my face while @Highwon shanked me.
    • Me playing with watermelons while Highwon shanked me.
    • Highwon feeding me to a spider.
    [​IMG]
    • @Opalium RDMing me.
    • Me RDMing someone and Highwon making fun of me for being slain.
    [​IMG]

I haven't played TTT much, but since this all happened right when I started playing, I think I'm good on TTT for the rest of my life. ;)

PS: I still don't know how to play because Highwon makes a horrible teacher. XD

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rek

Rek Ø

Getting trial mod 2 years ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To fun league games
    [​IMG]

It's been a long 2 and a half years since I've been around.
    Met some great people, lost some great friends, all in all wouldn't change anything.

6. Taco Man

Taco Man VIP

Was playing as a traitor in Bank, running around with a deagle. I walked into the bathroom to find Sinz on top of the toilet pretending to be shitting. I opened the door and he started screaming into the mic so I shot him in the head and closed the stall.

7. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Was looking for a fun server to play after I didn't play TTT in years, picked the most populated one from the server list. That was EU2. I joined it to find a myself in a middle of a clusterfuck of mic spamming, people laughing hysterically and gunshots everywhere. Probably not the most welcoming experience, but I gave it a shot. Later on I figured this is just how EU2 is. And I loved it. I thought I might stick around for a while.
    ...guess it went better than expected. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Gmod was gifted to me like 8 months prior to playing in SGM, and I started playing Prop Hunt (cause YouTube) a month earlier than SGM TTT.

I was initially searching for an Asian server but I unfortunately don't speak Thai or Chinese, so I searched for a server with many players on then voila, Vanilla.

My first round was an inno round on MC Dolls. I was asking a player on what to do, then as he was instructing me, he shot me cause he was a T.

My first T round was me open firing on the same map on a Detective in front of 5 other people, not one player survived that slugfest as everyone just shot at each other.

My first D round was me RDMing someone that kept following me on Village, and RDMing another one for aiming a gun at me. It seems I still owe SGM 2 slays for that one… I guess.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  9. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I got slain by @ComPeter for pushing him off the tracks on teenroom.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

My "first" experience on SGM was back in 2014 when I joined the Vanilla server, but that was in all honesty probably a trolling session (although I wasn't banned or anything....:sneaky:)

I didn't end up joining the server intending to stay in the community until Spring of 2015. One of the experiences I remember from back then was playing on Dolls and gathering people around for story time, which always ended with a nice jihad.

11. tay

tay VIP

I don't quite remember how my FIRST experience was i think it was essentially just me trying to play TTT.
    But the earliest thing I remember was being a traitor i got killed pretty fast and the last traitor was afk, so I told one of the innocents he was afk and where he was, next morning I go to get on and im banned for a month ¯\_ツ_/¯

12. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

i'm probably the only one but first thing I did was read the !motd, and then i started killing boatloads of people on EUnilla and all the mods thought i was loopholing cuz i killed so many people. fun times

13. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

RDMed someone in inno motel for going thru one of those sliding doors behind the D room, smh thought it was a t room

14. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I got banned by yours truly for ghosting @Pacifist :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

First time one the server is when I got Garry's Mod from Steam, played it around.. 3AM and played until 8AM, as I passed out whilst playing.

16. DubstepPickle

DubstepPickle VIP Emerald

I don't even know what my first was lmao. By the looks at my bans in the past it was an RDM & leave close to when I first joined.

17. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Killing everyone for ^traitor weapons^ such as ak.

18. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

me 2

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I was on a different account a long time ago, and I remember just killing people for having AKs since on the german servers they were T weapons. Also pushing people with props and doing some random stuff. MEH

20. got on was called stupid and rdmed them got slayed then said you guys are retarded and always rdm the person from this day