Favourite person on the server?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by paper, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Seth Harle

Seth Harle Solace VIP

@Falcor Let's me sit on her head on every round
    @La Vie Helps me keeps my hours up + he's Canadian
    @Finn Smelly af but still love him
    @Savannah Banana | SF Good luck on your exams ^^
    @Azure Cat person <3
    @TheCoCoFTW Still owes me $20 and thanks for getting me Mod
    @Herr Fuchs | Mr. Fluffeh Been with me since the first time I stepped foot into TTT
    @Opii You promised you'll come back sometime during the Summer, you better or else...

Meow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I feel like I should stop playing till my hours fall to 30 and watch your hours fall with mine.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. @La Vie :V Best traitor buddy, jumped in front of a double barrel shot to save an inno. Jk jk, awesome dude though!
    @Falcor Reminded me to never trust anyone, PARTICULARLY the people you count as your friends!
    @Seth Harle Total badass and probably my favorite mod (sorry everyone else~ <3)
    @Azure Definitely my favorite admin, not like that scrublord @TheCoCoFTW , also puts up with my stupidity and helps me be a better player!
    @TheCoCoFTW I was friends with him before he was even a mod #Hipster But seriously, awesome dude, except when he HARPOONS ME OUT OF NOWHERE!
    @Casual Cannibal One of the most awesome people I know, also made the epic image I use as my spray.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Huehue. Hitler why am I just finding out this is you!!! Editing my post when I get home :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1