Farewell Friends and Loving Community

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lord Of Chaos, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Bye bye. :( :cry:

I'm gonna miss you.
    You are a great person so best of luck.

:cry::cry::cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Zoro

Zoro VIP

Lord... you get better and continue to rek me in ttt u sombitch ;_; i swer on me mum ill miss you
    Try not to cry
    fail
    cry a lot...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ^KUI-Anubis

^KUI-Anubis Member

Goodbye my friend.....

4. ^KUI-Anubis

^KUI-Anubis Member

I don't know where to begin. We are going to miss you so much. We've had so much fun since I met you. Words cannot express how sad I am. I don't really think I can play G-mod anymore. Its just not the same. I wish you didn't remove us. I would have liked to talk one last time. I wish I had learned this sooner, now all I feel is sadness. Goodbye my partner in crime. I hope very much that you overcome this and hope to play with you once more.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rek

Rek Ø

Wow. We had really good times together. I will really miss you man. You were my favorite person to play with ever. I'll be praying for ya mate. When you pull through this and get better, we'll play together one day again. One day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

The thing that saddens me the most Lord is the fact that you may never really feel like you've fallen in love. You won't be able to have those emotions good and bad, of being hurt and of being held. You're one of the reasons why I still push through life, and of through all the shit that haunts me and forces be backwards. Knowing that people like you wont get the chance (I fucking hope you're going to be okay) to experience more, like love, it's so unfair that this thing we call life takes so much away from some of us. If we do end up playing Lord, I'm sorry if I break down because this brings memories and emotions that come rushing back like feral waves to my mind.
    I am truly grateful to have known you, to have lived, laughed, smiled, talked, screamed, and now cried with you; I am honored to have had the chance to call you friend. Take care, I wish nothing but the best for you.
    Please get better

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

The few times we've played together was nothing but laughs (mostly). You're a balla, bruv. I know you'll kick this shit right in the nuts and be healthy in no time. Good luck mayne, nothing but love and hope from me to you.

8. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

I always had tons of fun with you on the servers when you were on and you were always a great guy and I am gonna miss you man. I hope the best for you friend. :bawling:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

I wish you the best of luck my friend. If you do have to go to the hospital please bring your computer if possible so you can communicate with us.Im rooting for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Andrew

Andrew VIP

This breaks my heart so much ): I may not have known you for a very long time, but I will never forget all the positive vibes you brought to the community, and all the fun times I had playing with you. I have nothing else to say except that it's been a blast playing with you. I wish you all the best!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

[​IMG]

Er. I'm not good at these things. I hope you get to prop kill me a few more times. Actually, I hope to prop kill you a few more times. Fucking scrub

12. Lord I'm literally crying I wish u had played for the last few months. But I had my computer break down and now I am so sad and depressed I love you buddy <3 #TeamChaos

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Inspiration to all...
    im just going to start by saying that one of my best friends on SeriousTTT is @Lord Of Chaos I couldn't believe it when Pacifist told me about what is happening and this is a very emotional thread for me so if I screw up don't judge me I can't see clearly I'm crying. But Lord has taught us all that we all have to live while we're young we can let anybody stand in our ways cause you don't know what could happen the next day Lord has inspired me to live everyday like my last. Lord I don't know about you but I want you to know you are the funniest guy I've met before. You made me laugh when I was down. I want you to know you have done a great thing for all of us in the community and everyone on Earth. I'm sure that you know this already but I haven't told you what I want you to know. Lots of times we've had our times but a lot of times I loved playing with you. You have been a great moderator and I really want you to know you will be dearly missed on SeriousTTT. Take Care Fella,
    Kiah/ Princess Fluffy <3 I love you bro. Kick cancers ass.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. :/ good luck lord of chaos.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Oh damn, thats so terrible Lord.

You were one of the best players on STTT and it was a joy to play with you.
    Keep your head high, I hope you get better soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Hey Lord of Chaos, I played with you only a few times but you were always a fine fellow. I will keep you in my Prayers.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

You will never be forgotten in this community.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. James Morales

James Morales May Liberty flourish once again VIP

Fight well brother, know liberty goes with you

19. Big Al

Big Al I hit em' up VIP

I wish you all the best, keep your spirits up and know that you have all of our support.
    I will be putting a small memorial for you in my upcoming vault map so that you will never be forgotten here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

#ChaosStrong

We never really talked, but I remember moderating while you were on the server, and you were always kind and helpful to people. I've lost an aunt and an uncle to different types of cancer, and another one of my uncles is slowly dying to it as well. I know how hard it must be to know what's happening, and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in whatever happens. Your story is very motivational and I hope that your current condition changes so that you can change even more peoples' lives like you have here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1