Even Iglus can melt...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kyül, Dec 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

Sorry to hear shit turned bad from what it already was. You were a weird kid, but you were funny sometimes

Good luck man.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

But I never got to see you fly your jet pack into the sunset..... and I'm offended I didn't get a tag bro.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kyle The few times we did play together, I will always remember. You might not remember me but I was the guy you stuck up for when people were harassing me.
    If I could have only done now. I had no idea you were going through this I say thank you and comeback soon!

#Don'tLetTheGoodbyeBe4ever

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Just clearing this up, I do not have to apologize to either you or melon in any way and in fact, you both shouldve apologized to me a while ago. Why dont you just let the farewell be that, a farewell, not a discussion, since nobody asked for you to defend any points. This is my opinion and you knew it way before hand, and you couldve done it anywhere else, but no you had to come to my farewell to spread even more hate and negativity than you already have. Now if that aint toxic, I dont know what is....

• Winner Winner x 6
  5. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

CLAPBACK T F

6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

And thank you people for the heart felt messages, it really has lifted my spirit up a notch. You are all awesome people and I wish you the best. Even those who dont feel the same about me. At least now im not leaving empty handed, but packing a suitcase full of awesome memories and love. Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I wasn't being hateful, I was just telling the truth what I've been seeing from staff members and friends of mine.
    I didn't ask for an apology, and I have no reason to give you one, as do you.
    You called me and Melon out on your farewell, remember that, so if you want to talk about spreading hate and negativity, I'd start with yourself

I'm not trying to be an asshole here, as much as everyone is making it seem. I was called out for toxicity and decided to explain myself and why Kyle thought that way.
    Kyle if you believe I was rude at all to you for no reason, I'm sorry.

And yeah admins, I know, I'll stop arguing. I really didn't want it to get to this point

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

I will be locking this thread due to the fact that this thread did not follow the guidelines and was used to create problems.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.