Even Iglus can melt...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kyül, Dec 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Wow... I really didn't expect to do this.It all happened so fast... Welp, the reason i´m taking a break from SGM is really simple: I was personally attacked by people that I thought cared about me, with some really personal and private stuff, and I really didn't expect it... I know i´m like one of the black sheep in this community, but I don't think I have ever personally offended anybody, and if I have then I truly ask for forgiveness... I will still be playing on the servers from time to time, but I need to take a break from the forums... Ill still come back tomorrow to finish my giveaway, but after that ill leave for a while. It might be a couple of weeks or a couple of months, that I don't know. But I just want to thank so many people for making my time here the most awesome time ever.
    @GunAndBomb you are one of the coolest dudes ive met, and you deserve to be Amber. #GunforLead
    @Pacifist you are a really nice guy I must say, and truly a better memester than me... Dont miss me too much tho, we still have to watch that movie together <3
    @French Toast what can I say about my Gae? Although its only recently that I met you, I have found you to be a very unique and special person that I wont forget. Take care...
    @Pandaddy Sorry I mean @Pandora, although we dont talk that much, you are a special friend and a special person, and I could not be happier that I met you... And I still cant remember why we started calling you a Gay Boi, guess ill never will XD
    @Elfologia or rather Acno, you are the ugliest person ive met, and I love you brother ;) Keep being you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise...
    @Togo I made a fucking Sig for u and u block me? Like for real? Stay safe <3
    @Pycicle~ and @Melon Maniac you are the most toxic people ive met... Like for real, chill... Py ILY although you hate me, but I guess true love comes with a cost... Melon, you are just a whiny baby, its the internet... If you cant handle the heat, get out of the Kitchen.
    @Squanch you are my gay and my gay only! Don´t you dare take those flowers from that Stalking Co-worker! You are a really special guy, and be sure we´ll stay in touch ;)
    @Ni hao Cao Ni Biao-Zi Gigi, you are fucking mental, and I love that <3
    @Quaappa Claus Best Mod deserves Legendary... Well the fact that he cant afford it makes him cooler because ya´know, Being Poor is being Cool

Theres probably a lot of people im missing, but heres a few awesome dudes and... dudettes?
    @hello my friend @C.A.Anna @Rhienor @Kythol @Savage-nyan @Robokiller87 @Delicion and @Bork ...... ILY all <3
    Well, I guess thats that! Thanks for being awesome and stay safe... Oh and dont miss me, cuz ill be back :sneaky:

Doodly
    -Kyle :penguin:

• Friendly x 13
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

what a great day for those who love sad days.

it was a pleasure to be here while you were here, perhaps someday you can come back or whatever. hmu on steam anytime u want to talk ok?

:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

It's sad to see you go, especially since I just started to get to know you recently. Shoot me a message anytime you want to talk. I'll never forget my gae <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Kyül

Gaes never die, they just fade... ILY <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Cya around Kyle. It sucks you say you've been attacked I hope that wasn't the case. You've had some bad memes but I hope to see you back. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

See ya. It's sad to see you go. You will be missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

i got tagged

:eek:

#theyalwayscomeback

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I'm sorry it had to come to this.
    It turned from friendly messing around to a targeted assault on a few specific players. And to see any person driven out of a community for their own personality is saddening.

There are still those who respect you for who you are, even if they don't openly admit it; and you should always remember that.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. Kyül

I appreciate you took the time to make this, I really do. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yo, PM me if I ever attacked you I never felt personally like I was the one responsible, but I know I threw some comments in there that weren't so nice

But please if you ever come back just try to dim down some of your posts. Obviously none of your posts should have attracted so much hate as to be personally attacked and I am sad to hear the event happen

I know I probably said (can't remember, but i want to address if i did) "Kyle you are cancer" but if you read this it has nothing to do with you as a human, but on your posts

farewell, I don't leave one every time so you are special (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Wishing you all the best bro.

Come back anytime! If you need anyone to talk to, my steam profile is right there.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Kyül

It wasn't yo at all Chad, in fact, you were really nice to me in many occasions... What made me leave was not something like "Kyle you are Cancer". I take comments like those as jokes or I just let them slip by... No, it was harrasment to the point of DOXing me or publishing some really private stuff on the internet... In fact I am still afraid about my security... This is not a joke, if it was, I wouldn't be doing this. Thanks Chad, take care bro, people like you are worth knowing....

13. Kyül

Thanks bro, keep doing what you do, big fan.

14. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

wow this is pretty shocking you can always talk to me if another thing happens like this
    blocking you was a joke
    you were very different and werent afraid to express yourself and thats what i like about
    come back when you get a chance
    cya

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I ain't that toxic fam. You called me out for being "triggered" whenever you made fun of one of my friends and I defended them. I repeatedly got messages of the stuff you've said in SB that they didn't like

You can try to play it off as a joke, or as you would say "a meme", but the truth is that you made several people hate coming onto shoutbox, and sparked argument without end

I can't even count the times you were slyly warned by staff during your time here, sometimes multiple in a day. I'm sure many of them are glad they won't have to deal with your shenanigans

Peace tho. I'll see ya in a week :love:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

He's obviously going through a lot, and he's trying to apologize for everything he has done. He may have caused issues in the past, but he's trying to make up for it. Honestly, there's no need to be disrespectful. Anyway, I hope things turn out well for you Kyle. I'm sorry to hear this took place.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

What the hell are you doing? STAHPPPP people love you here, that's not a reason to punish us! There will always be haters, but you should simply ignore them :-(

Come bacccccccckkkkkkk:cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  18. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not trying to argue here. Nor was my intent to disrespect. I was defending myself with what I have personally seen and heard, and has he not made any hearty attempt to apologize to me or Melon, as seen

Opinions are not fact. Further discussion is unnecessary and I've said all I can. Have a good day

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Kyle, dude
    I only met you like a few weeks ago in the shoutbox, and you are so funny and unique. You're going through a lot rn, and we will miss you. Please come back soon, see you in the shoutbox!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

peace

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.