Approved Ethereal_Egg's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ethereal_Egg, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethereal_Egg

Ethereal_Egg New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ethereal_EGG
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned in the first place. The last I played i was slayed for an rdm. Even then, I followed rules and stayed in game and allowed myself to be slayed before leaving the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

You were banned for "RDM and Leave - First Offense" by @Jigat

Please be patient as he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Ethereal_Egg

Ethereal_Egg New Member

Yes. As said in my appeal. I made sure to wait to be slayed before leaving. After I was slayed, I left and got off my laptop. So idk what the issue is here.

4. Jigat

Jigat "Computer over"?! "Virus = Very yes"?!? VIP

Hello EGG,
    I apologize for not getting to this earlier!
    It looks like in your wording, you mentioned that you left after you were slain, but it sounds like you left right after you died from the slay. I only slay for RDM and leave if I see " (DISCONNECT) EGG (STEAM ID 123456789) Has left the server while slain." in the chatbox.
    Please get back to me at your leisure! And let me know if you left mid slay or after the whole round had passed since the slay.
    @Ethereal_Egg

-Jig

5. Jigat

Jigat "Computer over"?! "Virus = Very yes"?!? VIP

Hey EGG,
    I'm sorry I wasn't able to resolve this in a timely manner with you. I feel like the ban was justified, but because I wasn't able to gather any evidence/didn't log any at the time of the ban. I've gone ahead and voided the statue of limitations on that 5 day ban.
    I apologize for the lapse in responsibility on my part, I hope to see you on our servers again in the future!
    Play Safe!
    -Jig

Appeal - Approved.
    Thread - Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.