Escape.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Fox, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

I've been meaning to make this for a decent bit. I've had a surge of issues, both in my real life, and in game. For this I am sorry, and one day I promise to make it up to you.

I love this community with all of my heart. I've dumped my heart and soul into being here and helping, and sadly some people do not see it that way, which is fine. I remember when I first came here and seeing just how lax people were, and I thought about how I could make a name for myself. I was young, and my idea of this was to do some stupid things, which I really ended up regretting. This community got me through a lot of issues.

It's sad to say that again, I've really messed up. I have been given so many chances here and I blew them all. I'm going to be leaving. Whether or not I come back is still on my mind; and if I do, it will be a while until then.

These people have influenced me here, and people who once upon a time believed in me. Thank you all.

@Zigles - I really didn't get to speak to you much. With this in mind, you believed in me when others did not. You are a hell of an Admin, and I hope you are here to stick around for a while.

@Milo - I didn't even tell you I was doing this, and I am sorry. You know how to contact me, so just let me know if you want to talk.

@Navi the annoying fairy - Man, I'm really sorry what happened to our friendship. I really love speaking and talking with you. I don't know why I did what I did, but it cost me one of the best friends I have had here.

@Ruby - I love you man. Keep up the good work.

@GimcSnooper - One of my favorite mods. Good luck in the future.

@Kyogre - Brought some issues that really opened my eyes to my attention. Sadly, I didn't improve on them.

I love everyone in this community, but this time is goodbye, for a while at the very least. I'm sorry for everyone I disappointed here.

I wish this community and the players here the best, and good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Still owes me a year of VIP+

Love you tho

3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

No. But fox, I need to harpoon you across map again. Please bb don't leave. You make me cri evary tim

4. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

I understand why I wasn't really tagged on this as I've been doing a shit job going on the servers and all that.

You aren't as bad as you may think you are in this community. Sure you've made a few mistakes, but overall I can say most people here don't find you that bad of a player. Maybe this is a bold thing to say. I don't really know what's been going on, but hopefully you're able to pass through it and come back here again. As always, you have my steam if you ever just wanna chat.

Have a good one, Fox :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

Hey I will always be your friend and again just fix those issues that you mentioned and you will be one hell of a person and player. Also fix those problems irl before coming back. It'll make everything easier. Man I love you and will always be here for you if you need to talk.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Good luck in whatever you want to accomplish in the future.

7. Sharp

Sharp VIP

It's really a shame to see you go.
    I remember joining these servers for the first time and the first person that pops into mind that I can remember from those times were you.
    Although we didn't converse too much, I'm still content with calling you a friend of mine.
    Best of luck and take care friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

It's sad to see a great vanillian go. I wish you the best, man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

It was fun while you were here. Remember to stop by every now and then. Goodbye, hope you have a good one

10. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Not even words can explain the sadness of seeing you go. It was always a pleasure having you here and interacting with you. Farewell friend, I wish the best for you. :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hisoka

Hisoka VIP Iron

Gunna miss you buddy :3 Hope we can meet again in-game and possibly in real life :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Whiskey

Whiskey Member

hey no mention for me :(

gonna miss you bro

• Old Old x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1