Drying colors

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ink, Oct 2, 2016.

1. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I know this is unexpected and all of a sudden, but a financial issue has just come up in the family and will probably require me to get a job, and work while studying. Therefore, I will be resigning from my position at this server. I loved the time that I spend with everyone just goofing around , as well as sharing some of the serious moments that came with this. I really loved being a mod under the most understanding person, @Lemon , and making memes all the time with the dankest memers too. I will not be going away or leaving the community permanently, but will probably hop around a bit whenever I get time. Sadly, I presume that time will be short as well.

There are a lot of tags I need to have, so I'll try my best to remember everyone while being upside down
    @Xproplayer We spent some pretty cool times together, and I enjoyed being around you every second
    @Lemon You'll always be the dankest memer
    @Kyogre M'lady
    @Han Solo I respect that
    @Phi [Something/world] has killed Phi
    @Aco Taco Ayy I'm a taco too
    @Electric Heh, it's weird some things come around the same way
    @Ragman I'll always be the ragboy
    @Shaddoll I'll be joining you over at league now
    @La Vie Whyyy
    @Acnologia You don't get a serious one
    @Pacifist rates Optimistic
    @Kythol You what?
    @Graze Finally Gold, we should play now
    @Machinekiller00 Memers at heart never die
    @ryan4win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 16
  2. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I really appreciate your time and contributions towards the team. You will be missed, come back to us soon. Good luck to you and your future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Ciao! I'd write a lot but I'm salty you didn't tag. (jk) Regardless take care mate. Be back where you belong soon please.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Hey man. I didn't hang out with you much but you were pretty cool. Financial hardships suck and hopefully you and your family will be able to get through this. Hope to see you around in the future! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I know that we were only on the same team for about 2 weeks, but I still learned a lot from you in that short period of time, and I had a lot of respect towards you. Good luck with your financial issues and get well! #SourSquad

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Fuck. This is an unexpected tragedy. On the other hand I hope things go well for you ink, and I hope the financial issue subsides.

<3 <3 <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Sad to see ya go mang. See ya around.

Go back to shady asian.
    [​IMG]

8. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

"The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love colour the most" ~ John Ruskin
    In all honesty, I liked you alot man, Farewell and come back soon in that cyan colour.

Edit:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

We didn't talk much, but the times that we did were enjoyable. I hope that you can one day return to us. Until then take care of yourself. I wish you the best of luck with finding a job but you're not going to need it. You'll be more than fine :D

10. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

You were a good mod and will be missed. Take care bro.

11. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Cya

12. Han

Han       VIP

It's a bummer that you have to go under such circumstances, and I hope everything improves for you and your family. You'll always be apart of SourSquad and the bdc. :love:

13. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

You were a good mod, loved having you around.
    Good luck with those financial issues, I know you'll do great things in life. Feel free to join back anytime when you are ready, don't be a stranger. :love:

14. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Bye Rainbow Cube

[​IMG]

15. Dammit. Who am I gonna say "rypted" to now? ;-;
    Take care man!

16. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Whoa! That's a sad surprise...

Ink, I never had the chance to actually get to know you, but I am sorry to hear you're leaving. I hope you'll make it through those issues you're having and that things will look better soon!
    Take care! And thank you for whatever you did for the community. Maybe we'll meet in the future... ;)

17. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

No tag makes me sad. Farewell

18. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Good luck with your future endeavors ink. It was fun staffing together before I resigned. You were definitely as great moderator, now with your resignation, you need to make sure you still come say hi and stuff. Talk to you later bro.
    -Darth Gorgamel

19. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I hope to see you around. Stay safe man, and good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Your Friend, Doodle Bop