dramatic title

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sinz, Feb 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Honestly Sinz, even if you didn't like me (which I have a feeling you do) I can for sure say I really respect you.
    You've had a HUGE hand in shaping of what the community is today, a thriving community that helps each other out when others are in need.
    Just thank you.

I'm sorry that you had to face being unhappy as a admin.
    I know what it's like to have depression (if that's what you mean) and it fucking sucks.
    Anywho, I hope you get past it and be happy again.
    I'll miss you and the dumb "sniz" jokes.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

:(

I admire you for making such a tough, responsible decision, and I wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors. Even though it was a while ago, my time with you on Serious TTT was a blast, and I wish circumstances had let it last at least a little bit longer. You earned my respect a while ago, and I think it's fair to say there's not many who have contributed to the server as much as you.

Best of luck bud, you'll be missed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

That sinz fella, I remember when he was just a wee lil moderator. Never thought I'd see this day! Peace dude, have a good one.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

One of the few who I considered good for you always get 11 kills.

Other than that, one helluva dood and one damn good staff member, but I sure as hell understand your position for I resigned from my long time gaming clan in similar fashion like you and Event did within the past 24 hours. Best of luck and knock 'em dead.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

A cold blade for a cold heart. Watch your back. :mad:

Yesterday when I woke up and found out that Event Horizon had stepped down, I was tempted to message you and say, "Don't leave me :cry:," but then I thought better of it, thinking that you would never leave. Then I woke up today and found out that you had resigned, just as Event Horizon did. My biggest fear come true. #TrulySad. You will be missed.

As far as wanting to think that you had an impact on people, rest assured, you have. I wish you fortune in your future endeavors, don't be a stranger.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Holy shit this resignation made me cry and nothing makes me cry. When i was first on the server you were the first real friend I had on the server. I would scroll through the server list just to find your name so I could play with you. You inspired me to apply as moderator with your hard work and dedication. Ironically enough you picked me up and you were the admin I wanted. You trained me and helped me got to where I am today. I really hope you don't leave entirely and stick along on forums or something. I promise you I'm gonna visit you when I get license. Take care Sinz.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

I used to like you. Until you removed me from your steam friends list.
    Joking aside, I'm really sad to see you go. You were never uncool to me, and I'm gonna miss you, dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

[​IMG] RiP

The best Lead Administrator we could ever ask for.

Back when you were a Moderator, I made one silly bet with you that inspired me to try hard to become a Moderator. I had staffed other servers before, but this is the greatest experience I could ever ask for.

And when I lost that position, you were the biggest aid I had in getting it back. (Well, you and @Darktooth. I think you are both amazing people.) I thank you heavily for that. I thank you for believing that I could do it again. I'll be here for awhile and i'll be the best Mod I can for you guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You'll always be my inspiration.

Farewell, for now. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Honest to God sorry to see you go, for the very short time I've played here it was obvious how big a part you played in the community. Whenever you showed up in the shoutbox everything became a rolling joke and it was a blast getting to see that. I hope that you can succeed in your endeavors and come back to rub it in our faces one day.

Cya Sinz.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Andrew

Andrew VIP

Sinz, you don't even know how much I can relate to you right now. I consider STTT my second home, a safe haven from all the endeavors I have to endure in the real world. Everybody in the community, especially you, has helped make that experience a pleasure.

When I first arrived on the scene about 3 months ago, I found myself thinking about how great the server was run, and how kind the staff was on this server. I later happened to make a passing statement about a certain player model that I had fancied, and had got a swift private message afterwards from none other than Sinz, very graciously offering to gift me VIP perks. This act of kindness had not only cemented my previous beliefs about the staff, but had installed a passion for this community that hasn't stopped burning, even today.

I respect your decision to take your leave of absence, as it takes a great courage and willpower to stray off a path that you enjoy so much. I'm completely sure that I will not be the only one to bid you farewell, and I'm completely sure that I won't be forgetting you anytime soon.

Goodbye, Sinz!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Sinz, not only the greatest moderator, administrator, and lead administrator in Serious TTT's history, but an amazing person and friend.

In the earliest days I can remember from Serious TTT, I only ever played on Vanilla and had few friends within the community; after I began to branch out to the other servers, well to be honest, I didn't exactly grow fond of the staff simply because I did not know the rules as well as I do now. But you, Sinz, were the first staff member I really began to become good friends with and bond with on the servers; back when you were a wee little moderator. You inspired me to learn the rules and every angle of them so I could staff along side you and I could help the community in the process; I couldn't thank you more for that. I hope the memories we had together will stick with you in the future, I'm sure they will with me.

Good luck, and farewell.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

Sinz I have not played with you a whole bunch, but the times I have, you were a very fun, but strict staff member. You were one of the first staff members I remember taking my report when I just started playing STTT and you made me want to stay on this server. I wish you all the best and hopefully we will see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Sivad87

Sivad87 On the other hand you have other fingers. VIP

Hoping you happiness in your decision and the best in whatever you do next!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Who were you again? Should I know you?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

gg no re

stop messing with my teamspeak persmissions
    cs?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Sinz.... You win. I couldn't even last a week.

Good luck.

Hail the Almighty Sinz forever!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I left weeks back and then this. A great Lead Admin but I still don't know why you and Event leave servers when I join, scared of my MLG skills??
    See ya.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

this is to painfull
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Im glad you are taking your life back in hand sinz. Being a staff member on a server will 99.999% of the time not lead anywhere.

If a game starts impeding progress in your real life, its a clear sign to cut it away.

• Agree Agree x 1