Done with it

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Salem, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

No but really, have you tried not playing vanilla?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Milo, You're one of the more friendly faces that I saw on the Vanilla server and it's kind of saddening that the harassment has gone so far to drive you away from this community. I hope that you aren't gone permanently. Try our other servers sometime!

3. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

I get a fair share of harassment as well. I know I cant change your decision to leave but farewell and take care!

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Farewell Milo, I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors

5. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Being on the internet for quite a fair bit of my life, i can say that, what comes will come; being called names, being harassed, but you learn to let it go, simply because
    you're better than them. If they have to stoop that low can call you names then be the greater person and just ignore them. Their remarks may hurt yes, but what more can they do? Rumors and lies will not affect what your true friends think of you, and if you do get the looks from those "friends" then be glad, you now know who are really willing to stick with you, through thick and thin.

Perhaps this break will give you some time to breathe and cool down, and is for the best.

I hope you'll return happier than ever. Take care.

P.S if you ever need someone lend you a listening ear, drop me a PM.

-Cindy

6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I'm not going to try and convince you of anything - or change your mind, but most of us have all been targetted in some kind of way while playing. I especially understand as a female (everyone fucking loses their shit and you know how that goes) and thus begins just the base of the targetting. But things get worse, and you know it. The point is, we get it and it sucks, and I really really hope that instead of isolating yourself and ridding your life of what could be a great support system, that you consider doing the opposite and shitting on the opinions and targets of those doing it and be the big girl we know you can be. But obviosly none of us can force this on you, and if your mind is made up then it is. Everyone says it - that they are here to talk, but that's what community is, we all have different experiences to reflect from and I understand yours.

This may not even make a difference, I don't know you well but we've played together a few times, but i'm here if you need encouragement or a word of advice on how to deal with Vanilla assholes who can't use their brain or balls for anything. I hope to see you around soon.

7. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

It's been fun while you were around. See ya!

[​IMG]

8. It's shit that you have to leave because of others' players behaviour. And there is something that can be done about it, so many mods/admins but still staffless servers. Like at one time 3 mods in each server and then 0 mods in each.There should be a schedule.Night mods should be as many as day mods. There is potential to improvement and something SHOULD be done about it. Because if the good regurals start leaving then only theese kind of people who made you leave will be the regurals on the server.I don't know if what I said made any sense to you but that's my opinion.

9. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

:cry::(Never really got the chance to play with you, since I try to avoid Vanilla altogether. Eunilla is a bit more bearable. I have talked to you a lot in the SB though. From those few instances , I just feel really sad that you got harassed to this extent, since you're such a nice and lovely person. I bid a very sad farewell and hope that you'll come back soon to play that game that we never got to have, Milo.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

• This user has been warned for inappropriate behavior.
    Hey Milo, you should click this if you're even still here? Because I think this'll help. And it may be dumb but it's true

• Dumb Dumb x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Really?... hypocrites these days...

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Wow this turned into a real shit storm, with lots of salty people. It's sad to see someone go, and I'm sorry you feel alienated but a lot of people get targeted on the servers and it's just something you have to deal with sometimes. When staff are online it gets easier because they usually deal with it.

Also to the people saying have you tried not playing vanilla, while this is true and nilla is toxic as fuck, you have to realize that some people can only play on vanilla due to their computer, so they have no choice if they wanna play on the servers.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

She also stated certain players get on just to harass her, I know one of them (No names) but the chances of them hopping to whatever server she may join is high, I just wish it hadn't gone this far though.

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Due to the amount of negativity that has spawned out of this farewell, this thread will now be locked.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

You will be missed. Fun to have around on the servers, really hope you do return one day, until then, take care of yourself Milo.

• Old x 15
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.