Done with it

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Salem, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem

Salem VIP

Figured this is the best place to put this instead of messaging anyone who cares.
    I'm leaving the community, When i get home from the fireworks tonight i'm leaving the group on steam and all that stuff and probably deleting a lot of people. The passed few weeks have been hell and if you've played vanilla or even talk to some people I'm sure you know what happened or why. I'm done trying to have a good time on a server where there's people that get on specifically to target me, I'm done trying to make things work that won't. I'm done being upset about things that happen because honestly there's nothing that can be changed. People can continue to enjoy their time with or without me so it doesn't matter. I think I might just be done with TTT altogether after what has happened. I don't know if I'll come back, maybe i'll leave my forum account here just in case I come back to join west or something. I just need to take a step back.

Me leaving doesn't mean what you may or may not have heard is true, just means i'm done fighting it and done being made to feel like shit and look like a bitch at least once whenever I get on vanilla. I joined this server to make friends and to have fun, and all it's gotten me is drama, some fake friends, and being called a bitch and a slut and a catfish and whatever else people have said in the past. All i can say is you won, you got me off your server. I won't be joining vanilla if i even come back. But I think now is time for at least a nice long break so i can just forget everything I've heard or at least get passed it.

To the few good friends I have made, if you want to stay friends message me so i don't remove you when i get home. You know i'll always be here whenever you need me. That's just how i try and be with my friends, regardless of if that always works out or not. I do care about you guys and do wish you the best. And i'm always up for a game that's not TTT.

Anyways, I have places to be so. Goodbye everyone.

• Friendly x 30
    • Funny x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Welp, never really interacted with you at all. I can say that I know a ton of people is this community and haven't ever heard anything bad about you, or anything about you at all for that matter. Drama is drama and frankly this post doesn't really help. People say things and do things. It is what it is.

A huge goodbye and whatnot isn't necessary imo. If you want to go without the drama, go. Leaving because a few people say things is not a good reason to go lol. It's the internet. People say shit.

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Have you tried not playing Vanilla?

• Agree x 10
    • Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Goodbye and take care

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I know the feeling all too well. I used to be in that position way back when I first joined vanilla a year ago. Called a slut, a whore, told you're fake, that you're just there to use people, to try to get get money from people. It's shitty. It sucks. I know it does. I felt it first hand. And I'm so sorry that you have been put through this. I wish I could have been more available for nilla. Maybe I could have helped you out. Maybe you wouldn't be leaving.

I know you don't know me, but I am here for all my gal pals so if you ever need a friend to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a person to get some advice from, I am here. Just add me on steam and I am but a message away.

Maybe one day you can join us again on Vanilla. I do hope that you will. It sucks that we, as females, are constantly targeted but we can get past that. It just takes time sadly.

Take care of yourself Milo.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hate to see you go, you were always fun to hang out with on Vanilla, wish I could just punch whoever called you all that stuff, what an asshole...
    Still don't let them get to you, people are always doing this stuff for attention and I just ignore them entirely if I have too.

Take care Milo, hope to see you again on Nilla.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• This user has been warned for inappropriate behavior.
    Your post tag kinda breaks the farewell rules...

"Maybe a break, maybe gone idk"

See you in a bit when you've gotten the attention you want from this thread.

• Dumb x 16
    • Dislike x 5
    • Agree x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Miloooo, why you leave us. Be sure to come on ts whenever you want to talk with us.

Remember, there's always SGM TTT so hop on and we'll try to (hopefully) make your stay way better than vanilla. You never know, things change.

Sad to see you go, take care and come back soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

We met not too long ago on dead by daylight and it was a really fun time.

You're a really cool person to talk to and I've always enjoyed your company. It really sucks to see that you feel unsafe, and uncomfortable on our servers with all the constant harassment. I understand your reason for leaving but I hope that maybe you can come back sometime but seems like your decision is final and you won't return.

Good luck in the future, I hope everything goes well and that you find a place that makes you happy because that's all we want. For you to be happy.

Hope to see you again soon. Gonna miss you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I remember when I hopped on Vanilla and saw Smitty and a few other people talking with you and then ended up befriending you, Talking all the time, Trolling you and Smitty on L4D2, and tons of other fun things, I understand where you are coming from with everything that is going on, Just if you ever need anyone to talk to or cure your Boredom, make sure to message me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I've always enjoyed your personality on the vanilla server. I hope to see you back one day. Farewell Milo.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

[​IMG]

ANYWAYS, enough about people that don't really have much of an opinion. I'm sorry to hear about everything that's happened to you on the servers Milo. You're amazing Milo and it really sucks to see you go like this. All of us miss you and I really hope to see you come back one day. Don't be such a stranger. <3

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    • Winner x 7
    • Friendly x 4
    • Informative x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  13. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Why not just make an alt if you enjoy the game mode, gmod is free if you game share with your main

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

EDIT: Quoted post removed, ignore previous statement that was made here.

Milo,

I'm terribly sorry for everything that has happened. It's sad to see someone struggling and have to take a leave of absence. You were always fun to hang around with on the vanilla servers and I do hope to see you again soon.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  15. 1 Question
    Why leave your problems in the dark? You may say to keep it secret but you just said you tried to fix things. If you don't share people who can help, can't.

Don't be afraid to come back and share as people would be a dick to turn you down because "you made a farewell recently"

SGmod is a family, you get in fights, bond, and stand up for them when someone beats them down

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I disagreed with you leaving because I feel like you're ready to admit defeat instead of continuing the fight. I respect your decision to leave though, Just know that this turn out of people who genuinely want to see you stay is not for nothing.

Goodbye Milo!
    <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

The one time I staffed with you I will truly remember the moments that you speak of. I wish I could have been there more often to stop what was going on permanently in order for you to feel more welcomed. You are a good kid, and it hurts to see a good regular leave due to the horribleness of other players, as well as the lack of respect given to you simply due to gender. I apologize that I was not able to help more than I did. I hope to see you around and about sometimes still though. Best of luck with the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Bye Milo, nothing I could do, nothing many of us can do. You know who will dearly miss you, and those that hopefully realize their mistakes. You have me on steam, or know how to talk to me, if you ever need it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I will always remeber, "I shot the wrong guy Lol" had some fun times milo if i've learned anything it is don't let what others say put you down keep your head up high.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Sad to see a Villenial (what I call the new generation of Vanillians) leave for a reason that could've easily been avoided with help. I understand that staff may not always be on, but surely there could've been ways to avoid these harassing players. In that situation I would've either muted them or ask the staff to deal with them. Then again, I have really no idea with what went on except for what you've told me on the post, so sorry if this isn't very helpful.

Hopefully you continue to play on our servers, it's not every day that I come across a friendly face on Vanilla. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.