Denied Deoxy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deoxy, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deoxy

Deoxy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Deoxy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:77603284
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I crashed and then when I wanted to rejoin the server was full so I couldn't get in.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I should be taking a slay not banned for 4 weeks because my gmod crashed during Reaper game mode and then couldnt reconnect because server was full.​

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave Third Offence by @Ragman .
    Please be patient as he gets back to you!

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Hey there Deoxy!

Let's get right into this shall we?

[​IMG]

You were reported by your T-Buddy Cthulhu for killing them with an explosive barrel. You claimed int your report that they saw you shoot the barrel and walked into it. I checked the deathscene of this (Which I seem to have forgot to record, my apologies) and you shot the barrel and walked away. The barrel was on fire for a while before exploding and killing your T-Buddy - leading to your report. You were slain for this due to the fact that even if you shoot a barrel and leave it on fire, you are still responsible for what happens to that barrel and who it damages even if you are nowhere near it when it explodes. This is due to the fact that you are the one who has caused it to explode and kill somebody, and that would not have happened if you didn't consciously decide to shoot it.

[​IMG]

I then saw that you left during the preparation phase of the fun round the next round. However this is not before you responded "what the fuck" to your slay - a response I gathered that you gave due to the fact that you thought you were correct in this situation. I do not know whether your computer crashed or not leading to you leaving. However you responded in a hostile way towards the slay and this is your third offence of RDM and Leave with a very short space between the bans. Due to this I will NOT be accepting your appeal.

I suggest that you take your time away from EU 2 to brush up on the game rules and punishments so this does not happen in the future. Your next offence will be an RDM and Leave 4th ban which will likely result in a globalization due to your ban history. For now you are not banned on any of out other TTT servers so feel free to play on those whilst you wait for your ban on EU 2 to expire. If you have any further questions about your ban or anything I have mentioned in my response please contact me here on the forums.

Have a nice day!

~Ragman

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.