Deathrun Administrator

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Patrick, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

All the best man. Sorry it didn't work out in the end :(. Don't be a stranger ya?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

It's great to see some honesty. It's a shame you couldn't stick around longer, hope to see you soon Patrick.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

If you ever felt that way about me, I honestly don't blame you. I'm immature af sometimes, and I get people don't like me for that.
    Can confirm lads.

Come back, yeah? I know I'm no longer here to see you, but just do it. You hated me, I could tell that from the way you acted towards me. Admittedly, I acted like a dick towards you on the server, but the truth is I looked up to you. You were a good man really, and I didn't think of you as a dick, Lady superior over you, but only acted like that. If anything, you did a better job than Lady.

I'll miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

First of all, I got trained from several different administrators and this is how I learned to staff. If you have a problem or suggestion, you could always message me here on the forums or through Steam. I'm always looking for ways to improving my moderating skills, and it only takes one message to resolve the issue. Additionally, many players do not have issues with how I staff; they know I am more strict with the rules. Let's talk about the mic spam rule:
    All moderators treat spam differently, and this is the way I deal with it. If an admin had an issue, I believe they would have discussed the issue with me. In addition, this rule has been brought up in the Q and A section of the forums today. The link can be found here. If you still have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or whatever it may be, you can always message me, and I would be more than happy to speak with you.​

Back to the farewell
    @Patrick,
    I wasn't expecting you to leave Deathrun so fast, and I know I was one of the weirdest mods you ever had. There are times when I take things too far (almost always), and I promise you I will turn my act around. I hope I made you proud while I was here, and I wish to continue doing that as time passes. I know we didn't get to speak as much, but I want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. Also, I'm glad I got to hear your voice after you got your new microphone ;). When you were my admin, I tried recording and screenshotting all of the weird things that happened in Deathrun. I'm missing a lot of videos, but this is what I can find (sorry for losing everything). Once again, I apologize for shooting questions at you left and right. Now, I think I'm finally good for once. I remember saying this to @Tinbuster00 after he resigned. Because of you, I can finally deal with all the possible issues that would occur in Deathrun. Take care Patrick. You will be missed by numerous players, including myself. :love:

Funny Moments:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    • Disagree x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

honestly patrick
    you're an amazing person and it's so sad to see you resign

even though we haven't talked all that much you seemed like someone that'll be amazing to chill with

dr is fucked as it currently is
    peace my dude 07

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

god bless

Thank you for doing all that you did and for keeping it real. We will miss you bunches but in the end, they didn't deserve you anyways. It honestly sucks that you were held back from being something amazing due to some stupid circumstances. I know that it hurts (trust me I do) but in the end you get to do what you want to do for yourself and that's all that matters.

I'm sorry it couldn't have been different for you but don't worry. You have bigger fish to fry. Invest your abilities, your time, your energy, your love into something or somewhere else where you will actually get the recognition that you deserve.

much love :love:

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

To be honest, I wouldn't really label you as an idiot as an admin or staff member in general (especially considering some, specific, older staff who were on the team.)

Despite having little to no conversations for quite some time, you're more than what some trolls say about you and you will most definitely be missed. The circumstances around your dilemma sound fucked and I'm sorry that you had to go through such misfortune. Take care and hope to still see you sticking around.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

guts.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Idiot. Idiot? Don't be too harsh on yourself I wish I was you. I mean look at you, mod admin, multiple fake resignations. Dude you have the troll yet staff on point. You're isnsane. Having great relationships with the staff team. I mean look at me, I'm a failure honestly. You're always going to be above me, and that is something you can know, you excelled at being better than me. I'm sorry ou went out like this. Good luck man!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

As much as I joked in SB about "dr admins r fake admins lul bad" etc. But really, DR has been somewhere that was hard to play on and assumedly even harder to staff on ever since LadyLag joined. The attitude and playerbase she brings to the server makes it so negative it's suffocating. Thank you for trying to put up with that and doing your best to make DR somewhere anyone could feel welcomed, even if in the end it didn't work out like you wanted.

For everyone saying that his honesty was unnecesarry and should've been kept private, I disagree heavily. For a few reasons, which I'll leave here. Due to the nature of the farewell, it's probably safe to assume that he has talked to the leads about this, or has atleast made apparent his opinions. But, that being said nothing is guaranteed. You don't know the situation, and I sure as hell am not going to pretend that I do. With all the bashing that people do around here, stating some facts, albeit negative, shouldn't be withheld because it might paint someone in a bad light.

I love you hatrick, 1v1 me trove.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

savage af

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  12. Patrick Idk How To Feel About You But I Know That You Did Your Job

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. popdick stole the spotlight from me lil shit bag patrick im pressing F irl meme on shoutbox

• Agree x 7
    • Dumb x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  14. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

awww ladylag seduced him then broke his heart :'( Go have fun on another game, you can slave for me on rust if you want bud <3.

• Dumb Dumb x 23
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. are you gonna report all those people who rated ur post dumb?

patrick i got ur back im set to wumbo

• Agree x 11
    • Dumb x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  16. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

I don't need to seek approval from a bunch of douchebags who form little cliques. Go ahead and mark it dumb. I'll just laugh ;)

• Optimistic x 12
    • Dumb x 11
    • Winner x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Friendly x 2
  17. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Holy shit, you're still alive?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

Sad to see you resign. Welcome to the retired life!

19. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Pat, you've always been the guy we could all count on to act dumb to keep the mood light wherever you'd go. I can only imagine how hard you've been pushed and how frustrated you must be to go out like this. You'll always be SGMOD's favorite goofball; don't change.

Also...

You know, this thread has just the perfect amount of salt in it. Just enough to keep it interesting without it needing to be locked. Huge fan.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1