Dear friends of SeriousTTT

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lt. White Horse, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Today it has come to my acknowledge that I'm no more a suited staff member of this server.
    There really is not more to it.

I hereby issue my resign as a staff member of the server and by that I want to thank everyone that made staffing this server a fantastic experience.

Thank you all.

Signed
    Horse

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Aww, i always thought you were well suited. See ya around.

3. Well, thats what happens when you have an opinion :(

4. Shades

Shades VIP

To my own reccolection,
    You've always been fit for the position, and always one of the most mature aside from well, that.
    You have never been a bad mod HorseMan, that's all I have to say.

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I don't even know what to say..
    Thanks for everything you've helped me with!
    Hope to see you on the server still!

6. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

I'll snapchat you often!

7. <3

8. HandsOfJustice

HandsOfJustice The Harpoon Prince VIP

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
    ~ John Adams

Well, have a nice life! All I can say is well, goodbye, old friend! It would be nice to play and talk with you.
    Maybe, we'll have to play LoL.
    Enjoy your time away from STTT, but I would like a return at least, around when Law is back because I love you.
    Be careful for now!

9. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

:cry:

Never really ended up getting to know you or play with you at all, but regardless, from everything I've seen, you were an excellent moderator. Maybe I'll catch you on sometime and we can have some fun ;) .

Until then, take care!

10. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

I was there when your mod powers were taken away :( . My day is uber depresed now!

See yah around buddy!

11. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Today is a sad day. The legend of the Horseman will always live on in our hearts! We will not forget his hard work and dedication for this community. You will be missed :'(
    Goodbye Horseman, come back soon.

12. I can assure all of you wondering that I, as sad as it may be, will not be returning with an application to rejoin staff.
    I have put myself in my place and as there is, there is no way to, nor do I have the will to fix it.
    Some things that I find important interfere with the server management, and that's fine, but that means I cannot partake in the management.
    Me permanently leaving the staff is for the best of myself, my friends and this server.

Thank you all for the kind words, they make me very happy.
    All of you have made my time on this server wonderful and I won't let anything interfere with these memories.

Consider this the end, dear community.

Signed
    Horse

13. Good but my man I recall the first day you joined it was on dolls and I told you there is a east and that's where you stayed it's been fun good bye, Friend. I might join you as well.

14. SwaggyCatty

SwaggyCatty Banned

Goodbye, Itvwas good for the day I knew you.

15. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Horse, I love playing and talking with you.
    With or without a handle of vodka I will always be around for you, bro.
    Cheers and best wishes.

16. D: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

17. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Bye bye horsey

18. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Best mod na resigns when i come back. :( You put in work man. Have a nice life

19. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

Couldn't have said it better. Bye horse, even though i don't play often any more.

20. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'm like playing my game and seeing this. Makes me a very sad Crown. Farewell White Horse.