Rejected Dead space Advanced soldier RiG PM

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Cloudiesthalo81, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I always enjoyed playing the Dead Space series in my free time, especially the first one.
    But what saddened me greatly was that there was no PM (Or NPC for that matter) of the Advanced soldier RiG,
    being my favorite armor and considering how many others like it because it was the best other then that DLC armor (Plus have you seen it?) I wanted to know why it was never made into a PM for Gmod, my search only resulted in finding out it was nearly impossible, people saying it was a complete mess in blender and stuff or something along those lines (my head started to hurt reading what they were saying...) and then I gave up on ever seeing it in Gmod, and that was only 2 years ago.

That was until yesterday when someone uploaded this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=785909013
    It BLEW MY MIND that someone actually did it! I was playing around with it since then and it seems fine to me, though someone else stated in a comment that the chest and right hand is bugged with some weapons, he/she never said what weapons cause it or anything of the sort so i'm hoping someone here can find it, but other then that it seems alright and I thought it'd be nice to see it on the servers, or atleast tell everyone else about it so you could check it out for yourself! lemme know what you guys/gals think.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.