Dead and Gone.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by dad y, Jul 8, 2016.

1. dad y

dad y VIP

Well, figured it was time to write to. Make it fully official, or somethin. I'm done. I know I didn't really make an impression into the community past the whole "troll" phase, but oh well. My life has been hectic, and honestly for a long time I never felt like coming back to the community. I don't know what else to write. The old members know my story, the new ones don't. I guess I need to tag the people who made this place fun for me?

@Turquoise - M8, you're still invited to my wedding. But you have to bring the rest of the blue man group.
    @Zyp - I guess you were cool.
    @Sinz - Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done.
    @Shadow / @Kyogre - I heard everyone knows I have a big dick. Thanks, you two. Signed, Leo.
    @Machinekiller00 - Peace.
    @Mr. Rogers - Fun times. Especially when you banned me from your neighbourhood.
    @Gorgamel - This where the fuck I go.
    @Bathtub Daddy - Good times, m8. You better git gud, at lyfe.
    @Falcor - U R Nice Person.
    @BmTron - I promise you, the love is friendly.
    @Pika / @Tollybear - I know you already did your farewell, but incase you ever check back here. Love you <3.
    @Highwon - A personal thank you for not perma banning me after I rdmed you.
    @Jake - Snort school and go to meth man.
    @Alice Lumenia - I was gunna tag you for a ton of stuff but now it's because of this. Screenshot_4.png
    @graxed - You are friend. I am friend. Let be friend.
    @Wex - Those unbans tho <3
    @GimcSnooper - GimpSniffer.
    @Robokiller87 - There you finally go.
    @All the admins and mods who have banned me for one reason or another. Sorry I was such a pain in the ass, but now that thorn is out.

I know I forgot a lot of people, so, yeah.
    Also an honorary mention, for all the shit he's tried to pull. @Squidd++ The Redeemed

If you need me, I'll be in the graveyard. I might need a necromancer or somethin. (AKA Steam or Skype for those of you that have me.)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I GOT CALLED COOL :love: sad to see you go, you would never let me add you. pls add me bae

3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Gonna miss you buddy. Oh wait...I'll still talk to you so B)

Gl hf with everything

4. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

friend ♥

5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

later gator

6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

bye

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

good luck dude, stay safe

8. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

Love the reference man, best of luck to you :)

9. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

See you on the spaceship jackie

10. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were one of my good friends a while back, and I'm triggered since you didnt tag me.
    Good Luck, Jackie La Prima Loba.

11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

god bless

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

:cool:

13. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I know where to find you if I need you. Peace

14. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

No tag for unbanning your karma bans? Ok thanks.

Cya

15. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

take care of yourself okay?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

Don't forget to take your butt plug.

Dude, fuck whatever people are saying about you, they can fuck a goat. Sure, on the servers you might be a bit of a minge, but whatever, maybe people should stop being sensitive little pussies? Anyways, you and Patrick were always my closest friends on the server. You have helped me through so much personal shit and honestly I'll never forget it. I wish we could talk more since I consider you my long lost little sister, but that's on me. Sorry to keep it short and sweet like that tootsie roll in your pants but that's all I need to say. Keep on keepin' on bruv.

EDIT:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. pup

pup Princess Pup

I never knew you as a "troll", but when I first met you, you were kind and it was lit being on servers with you. We had some great times & I'm glad for the times I did get to talk to you. Wish I got the chance to do that more, but ya know, things happen. Sad that life hasn't been treating you well recently, and I really really hope that changes soon. Be safe, yes? :> Hmu whenever for anything. Goodluck to you & your kitten <3 !!

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Alright goodbye.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Not even a tag? M8. Rest in Peace.

20. swagrid

swagrid current status "not okay" VIP

I can honestly say you are the reason I stayed on these servers. At the time you were my closest friend in this community. I remember back in the summer of 2014 we were on vanilla prop killing eachother and that was hilarious. Its sad to see a good friend go like this but i understand the reason. Keep in touch jackie. Im always going to be here for you buddy

Love,
    Swagrid