Denied csmizzle99's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by csmizzle99, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    csmizzle99
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have never hacked and i was most probably using the HK SL8 which has low recoil. I messaged Han Solo to learn this info.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Tagging @Han Solo. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Thank you.

4. Han

Han       VIP

Hello again, csmizzle99. I'll get right into it.

I was notified that a VIP user was hacking on West via shoutbox just thirty minutes ago. I asked for evidence, reviewed it, and found it sufficient for a hacking ban. Below you can see the video provided to me, which shows no recoil whatsoever on the rifle. Right after your first shot, you will notice that the crosshair does not move while you are firing. If necessary, I could go get a demo demonstrating the actual recoil in the rifle.

I will leave this thread open for a bit, in case there's anything you would like to say.

5. I was shot with a malfunction pistol and I was not firing those shots myself. On the topic of no recoil, I was compensating by looking down slightly after each shot which was easy to time after the first 2... I have never hacked and never will. @Han Solo

6. Han

Han       VIP

While it does look like your shooting was triggered by the malfunction pistol, no recoil is very visible in the video. It is not unheard of to control the already low recoil with weapons such as the ak47, but it is impossible to have a complete lack of recoil with the rifle, which is evident in the video above. I will add that this decision was not made alone. I got a second opinion from an admin, and this ban was confirmed. Hopefully you will learn from this ban when it expires. If you consider my verdict incorrect, you may bring it up with my admin, @Falcor.

This appeal has been denied. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.