Rejected Cool Player Models!! (Daedric Armor Among Others)

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Jdog2360, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

Hey, I saw these really cool player models in the steam workshop. I would love me some Daedric armor as a VIP ^^ This guy has some other great stuff too.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Voikanaa/m ... appid=4000

NOTE: This guy does have cool models like the TMNT turtle. But I feel like we should keep Player models NOT cartoonish. It would ruin the aesthetic feel we have going on IMO.

2. Falcor24

Falcor24 Member

I like the FBI Skin :D

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

If I wouldve known about the FBI model earlier then I would have made that the detective skin hehe

4. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Not too late,make it the detective skin and add the police skin as a buyable model :p

5. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

What if we could have separate buyable models for Traitor, Inno, and Detective? Like multiple D skins. Multiple T skins, and Multiple Inno skins.

6. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

Also, Thanks for putting that Lara Croft model in haha! Im using it now.

7. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Ok now that's a good idea,however I see one flaw...if you make custom TRAITOR models then when someone is a traitor they will have a different model to when they are innocent allowing people with half a brain cell to remember this.
    So Traitor/Innocent models with a separate category for detective would be a more effective solution or alternatively a custom traitor model that's only visible to other traitors(I don't know how feasible that is within the source engine,even with LUA)

8. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

And just saying, maybe add some non-donator skins too because these features only work for 80% of the server. Unless Highwon feels like it should be a donator perk.

9. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

I think the server is a great server even if you donate. You can still buy weapons and stuff through the store. I think Models should remain donator only!

10. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Thats an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.