Approved Collinmrcc's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Collinmrcc, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Collinmrcc
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:56349910
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 4 weeks on Serious TTT East for supposedly "Loopholing". I was not online at the time of the ban, and on the ban list it stated that Ragman was the one who banned me. I believe the incident that was considered Loopholing was when I killed Panzer for T-Baiting. It was on Community Bowling and he was shooting the bowling pins with his Colt (which at the time I did not know). The bowling pins happened to be in the same direction as me so I assume he is trying to kill me, so I kill him with my AK. Everything was fine, there was no other incidents, and assuming the coast was clear I left the server. Now I have returned to a 4 week ban and I feel it is unjustified.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was not recording, unfortunately.​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Ragman will respond to this appeal at his nearest convenience.

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I was on at the time of the ban, yet I Only know what @PanzerShrimp told me, Which was you claimed t baiting to avoid a slay for killing him @A Dog. Bark! was actually on as well, as she was a T mod But The rest is up to the staff that banned you.

4. Collinmrcc

As the rules state, the definition of "traitor baiting" is shooting towards other players. By shooting towards the bowling pins, which happened to be in the same direction as me, it is considered traitor baiting.

5. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

All I know from that point in time was that I couldn't take an action due to it being a Word V Word scenario. I didn't know anything about loopholing, so I'm afraid I can't be much help there.

6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

7. Collinmrcc

As evidenced by the video I can see I was wrong. Panzer was shooting the bowling pins and not trying to shoot any body. But I can assure you that I was not intentionally trying to Loop hole. In the beginning of the video you can see him attempt to throw a prop at very high speeds, so I had my suspicions from the beginning. So when I see him shooting I take the opportunity to kill him. At the time I had good intentions and did not mean to evade a slay in anyway. I do believe that Panzer did commit traitorous acts, but I will take the slay if it means removing my ban.

Thanks.

8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

9. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Okay, I apoloise for how long it has taken me to get to this. I had some real internet issues last night so I couldn't hop on.

Panzer does throw the prop, but from the video it looks like only toward the bowling pins, and away from any players. You could quite clearly see he was not shooting at any players. You originally said that you thought he was shooting at you, but I find this hard to believe as the video clearly shows you being a considerable distance away from him when he shot.

10. Collinmrcc

If I remember the rules on props correctly it is traitorous to throw props at dangerous speeds. So when I saw this I started to get suspicious of Panzer as a T. When I saw him shooting I investigated and killed him. I wasn't targeting him in anyway and had no intent to Loophole.

Thanks.

11. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Traitorus to throw at players, but as seen it was thrown at inanimate objects, he had also shot pins clearly not at you yet i have no say in the outcome of this appeal and this shall be my last reply unless required.

12. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

As stated is only traitorus if it was in the direction of players. Panzer did not throw it towards any players and its unclear in the video that he even threw it at a high velocity.

Also it has come to light that you had been pretty abusive towards panzer as shown in this screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/jTBm9 (Couldn't get it to embed properly).

As a result of all of this and the video evidence against you I have decided to deny your appeal. You are only banned from one server and you are not going to be banned for hacking as a result of the forum report against you so feel free to play on any other server.

Thank you for your patience in the matter,

~Ragman

EDIT: This matter has been resolved privately after a conversation with the lead admins and the player in question. Appeal has been accepted.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.