(CLOSED) My free Signature and Profile Pic shop (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Kyül, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Love all the useful details, thank you! I will get to work on this ASAP ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

Would I be able to get one, just with your full creative control:D

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Kyül

Ill start working on it as soon as I finish my other requests.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kyül

Request Completed and Closed. Thanks for requesting and I hope you enjoy!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Kyül

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I'll admit ya do a real good job at sigs

See if you can take a crack at mine

Pythons, colorful (note i will likely be VIP and bronze for a long time), cringey shit like "uguu~" and "nyaa~

Name "Python" in the middle, with whatever font works best

Thanks!

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Kyül

Well, I didnt expect to see you here sir! Thanks for giving me a shot Py, be sure ill be working on this soon (when I finish my WIPs). Ill contact you to ask you some design questions in the span of a few days, since I already have a general idea. See you soon ;)
    -Kyle :penguin:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Hey kyle, could you make me a signature? I would love if you do it. I'll give you full control over it, could you just use black and white?

Btw nice job on the other signatures.

9. Kyül

Well thank you Jobel! Should I do it Anime/manga themed? (since your profile pic has that sig)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Yeah that would be nice :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

-Primary color
    Well depends what your talking about the background or my fuzzy slug... I request my fuzzy slug still be green.
    -Secondary color/s
    If this is talking about the background color then go crazy im not real creative xD
    -Primary theme
    Anime (sexy but not sexual)
    -Extra elements (images / phrases / styles)
    fuzzy Slug
    youtube logo (transparent)
    twitch logo (transparent)

-Font (optional and I will present you with a list of the available fonts if you request it)
    if you can I request MV Boli
    -Size and/or shape of the Signature (optional)
    make it as big/small as you want. *No Bigger Than 1920x1080*

12. Kyül

Noted! Just a little question: what do you mean by Anime (sexy but not sexual)? Because I cant imagine your Slug next to Anime Booty,well thats just me. And please give me some kind of lead for the background color, since thats a very important element of the sig. Just pick a color that you like or would want on your sig. Other than that, ill contact you when im done with my other requests :)

13. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

okie what I meant by the background was to be similar to mine right now then. If you can't picture a slug next to an anime booty then be creative. I just want it to look good and my definition of good is when someone else does it, it is good no matter what. So feel free to change the direction of my slug, change the facial expression of my slug, move the eyes, etc.. so it looks good next to (anime sexy but not sexual)

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey Kyle if you could do me a favor and make me a signature because the one I have is okay but I want a better one, you can have full creative control, the only request that I have is that the primary color is white. Everything is up to the strings of your mind

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Kyül

Perfect! ill get to it as soon as possible.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Kyül

To most people with open requests, expect to see results in the span of this week. I am sorry about me delaying some requests a bit, its just I am finishing up a really big irl project that ive been working on for the last 5 months. I have also had to scrap multiple "finished products" because I wasnt happy with the result, and im not about giving out mediocre Signatures (although all my sigs are mediocre lmao) , if I do something I put love into it, and sadly that takes time. Again, most requests open atm will be fulfilled in the next week or so, so dont worry ;). Welp I just want to say thank you to all people who have requested on here, for giving me this awesome opportunity!
    Seeya later
    -Kyle :penguin:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kyül

@Nefarious
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hey Kyle, I just got a new profile picture and I'm really liking how it looks. I was wondering if you could make me a signature with my name matching the theme. It's simply Chloe from Life is Strange and the colors being Dodgerblue (Primary) and the Elite color (Secondary). It's called steelblue or #4682b4. Obviously other colors can be included if it makes the signature look good, I trust your artistic sense so feel free to go with whatever looks nice. In terms of font, again I trust your artistic sense. A size similar to my current signature would be great. (the same or a little bit bigger)

I look forward to what you come up with, and take your time. Thanks!

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Kyül

Got it noted and ready to work on it! I will contact you though a forum convo when I get results Rog. Thanks for requesting, and I hope to see you around :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Can you do a red and blue themed logo with the text "SeriousGaming" at or near 400x150

Maybe even distinguish serious and gaming with 2 fonts.

• Useful Useful x 1