(CLOSED) My free Signature and Profile Pic shop (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Kyül, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Hextis

Hextis VIP

thank you so much! Take your time :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

It's fine

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kyül

I didn't mean u bcuz u still have to give me Legendary <3

6. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

xD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kyül

After much thought, I am sorry to announce that I will be temporarily closing this shop because of many complications in my personal life, along with me leaving this community for a while. I am really sorry for all the unfinished orders, and I actually almost finished working on some, but this was really sudden and unexpected for me, and I hope you understand that I do not have a choice at the moment. Again, I feel really sorry, and I will be continuing this thread when I get back, but for now ill have to leave it this way.
    Thank you for giving me this opportunity, and take care.
    -Kyle :penguin:

8. Kyül

Hello beautiful SGM people! After having finished my finals and dealt with my personal problems to a certain extend, I am happy to announce that I will be re-opening my shop! I am really sorry for the orders a couldnt finish before closing it originally, it was all really sudden and I couldnt deal with anything at that time. For that, what I want to do is ask the people who requested these unfinished designs ( @Hextis , @Merry or Mr. Renko , @Savage Claus and @Santa or Echo) if you still want your designs done or you dont need them anymore. In the case that you do still want them, it will be the first thing will be working on. And anybody else who wants a new Signature or Profile Picture feel free to request, because well, its free! Thank you all for understanding me and ILY all...
    Nuts

9. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

if you can make me one that would be awesome. I honestly am fine with anything involving me somehow. Surprise me.

10. Kyül

Ok but real quick so judging by your profile picture you are into Dragon Ball, so I could make it DB themed. But is there anything else you can think of in terms of background color and placement? You see, I get the "surprise me" comment a lot, almost every time in fact, and although its ok for you to say it, it makes my task 1000 times harder, since I want to give you the product that YOU wanted and imagined, not my own. Of course I put a lot of imagination into my sigs, but it would be awesome if you gave me a lead. Thanks Kagg, ill get to it as soon as I finish my other requests :)

11. Kaggmaster

well anything really centered around dragon ball z is fine... Instead of writing out kaggmaster all the way just shorten it to kagg. And like a cool harpoon sorta thing, if you get what i mean. something cool if you could find it. As far as colors anything blueish and the vibrant colors is fine. No yellow though. I'm sorta blind to it

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Kyül

Welcome to the Color Blind Club! Fun fact: im a colorblind artist XD... Apart from this I write comics with a few friends irl, so you can imagine how they are sometimes like: Yo that guy has that color on his belt, not that color, u retarded? I just love it lmao

13. Kaggmaster

lol yeah i only have a real hard time reading yellow all the other colors except dark blue are fine xD and I love fooling around with people saying that they've been seeing the wrong color the whole time.

14. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

15. Kyül

Seeing as you have me ignored and I have been unable to contact you through any media, I will not be completing your request. Sorry, and have a nice day <3

16. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

Hey could you make a sig for me plz.

Could I have a charmander it, as well as the Serious Gmod logo and the British flag.

For the rest, surprise me!

Thanks

17. Kyül

Request completed. Hope you enjoy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Grim

Grim VIP

Hey fam I see you make free signatures . Could you do one for me? I would be thankful

Make it Dank as fuck

Hugs and Kisses

19. Kyül

IMPORTANT Excluding the cancelled requests, all requests made up to this point have been completed! Hurray! From now on I will be changing the format of this shop. I will be posting the final product after discussing it with the person who requested it. And so I will be officially closing every request to avoid confusion and have this shop be more organized. Thank you very much, and I will see you around!

20. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Wanted to know if you could do one that has my name in either a professionalish (like the one here) or Smoky font (like the one here), and involve Snoop Dogg and Rick and Morty in it? (Maybe a pic like this but with snoop dogg right behind them, this could be a cartoon version, or if it looks better to you without snoop dogg, Leave him out.)
    Any Colors involved, MY favorite color is blue, I wouldn't mind any of the lighter shades of blue, I'd really like cyan in it (Maybe for a moderator tag in the corner)

I'm okay with any type of color for the 2nd line, I'd just prefer my name and rank as some sort of blue, Again, I'm fine with you going your own route on it, Thanks!

EXAMPLE OF TEXT

Line 1: (One Color) GimcSnooper
    Line 2: (Different Color) The Tupac of SGM
    Bottom Corner: (Cyan) Moderator

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 1