Approved Classy Batman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Classy Batman, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Classy Batman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:79738462
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    For starters I have been banned for 14 days across all the servers and im not sure why.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDMx4+ and History" by @Agent A
    He will respond at earliest convenience.

3. I have never even heard of that. i didnt realize that was even a thing.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I will be tagging @Chastity4lyfe for this ban appeal. Depending on her evidence, I will either drop the global ban back to regular ban, leave as it is, or void it entirely.

5. So if this "event" of 4+ kills ever happens again will this punishment be received again or only when i make up stupid reports?

6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello @Classy Batman
    Below you will see all the reports against you for prop killing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I'm looking through my shots, I seem to have lost my evidence for the 4th kill which was unreported damage, so if anything, your ban will be reduced to rdm x3 due to my evidence not fully being here. Otherwise, I do not wish to approve or void this ban, you were clearly trolling and causing a big disruption for players.

My request for @Agent A is to actually shorten the extension for what it would be for rdmx3 extension and keep it global.

7. oh ok :p so i cant play for 1 day?

8. that wasnt a :p that was more of a derp one than a sticking my tong out at people like im better than them

9. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

From this, I will drop the global ban and localize it to a week due to your history and the fact that Chastity lost her fourth report. I recommend responding to your reports seriously.

Appeal: Accepted (Ban Reduced)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.