Approved Chubby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chubby, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubby

Chubby Member

"I mean, for all we know, your friend could have told you."

Yeah, this is true. You can't be sure at all, because ghosting is a very difficult thing to deal with. All you can do, is take my word for it when I tell you, that I did not ghost.

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I would prefer to go with facts, rather then someones word. The facts are, that the ONLY person lambert damaged/killed was your friend, in which he was not called out. You responded to the report, saying that you killed him because you were inno and he was a T. I pmed you asking how you knew he was a T, and you told me that the other guy (still cannot remember his name) was a friend of yours.

3. Chubby

Chubby Member

Ok, you messaged me saying "Is Dinker Nabber your friend?" and I replied yes. I think you might have gotten confused, I'm sorry if that's what happened.

4. Chubby

Chubby Member

Do you have access to a chat log? Because if so I think you should check that.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Actually, ghosting is easy to deal with when you admit that your friend told you. However, it would be better if McMuffin recorded and/or got a screenshot because that could be even more solid evidence than words.

6. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

No, that is not what happened exactly. I am not confused. You told me he was your friend because I asked how you knew, THEN you told me he was a friend of yours.

edit: I actually did take screenies, but my internet crashed literally the map change after this, and when I closed GMOD, they never popped up asking for upload.

7. Chubby

Chubby Member

Ok I guess I'm confused, I just remember you PMing me saying "Is Dinker Nabber your friend" and then I said "yes." You might have sent me a PM that said that, but I had already sent "yes" so then you thought I was saying that I we were ghosting.

8. Chubby

Chubby Member

Open the "hidden icons" thing, right click your steam tray, go to screenshots, and then they might be there, if not click "last session" and scroll to "Garry's Mod" and there you will find them.

9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I checked, and could not find recent screen shots. I had taken 2 of your case, one of the report, and one of the part of the conversation we had about why you killed him. I believe I know why though, after that map switch, I went and play Chivalry with a friend, thus the "last session" wouldn't have been the one in which I took the screen shots. I will double check, but they are not there.

10. Chubby

Chubby Member

11. Chubby

Chubby Member

Yeah you need to go to "Garry's Mod" by clicking on the "Last Session" drop down.

12. Chubby

Chubby Member

Doesn't Lambert not giving his side seem a little suspicious?

13. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Give him time.

14. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Would I have needed to upload them? I tried a couple things that thread suggested, and I cannot seem to find them.

15. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

No. Whenever you take screenshots and do not upload them, the go directly into the screenshots folder of GMod. The GMod folder is located in Steam -> Steam Apps -> Common -> Garry's Mod -> garrysmod -> Screenshots

16. ridge

ridge VIP

Not exaclty a hidden spot, but it was on the room map (with the macbook and the valve posters) and we were in this room by the tv.. except we werent by the opening so there was no way anyone could've saw us unless they were there

17. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

And where were you when you witnessed all of this?

18. ridge

ridge VIP

Sorry, I was in a rush while typing that. I was getting my pizza lunchable made.
    But yes, I was in the cabinets behind the TV part kind of by the small little hole.

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

It looks like he saw you kill his friend but couldn't catch up to you in time so he waited until a better time to kill you.

20. Chubby

Chubby Member

Exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.