Christmas Event 2016

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Highwon, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love this update but I'm wondering why the "Gifs/Webm" are only being avalible to Elite's and not VIP+'s as well. And with the sprays are Gyazo links going to be avalible as well?

2. Gold Weapons on guns that are highly used usually are meant for server anniversaries. Having a Gold Gun for Christmas that is avalible to supporters and above should be something not really to complain about

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Probably Cause vip plus is cheaper and there is a lot more vip+'s then there are elite/legendaries so there'd be a lot less gif sprays being placed? (Just what I think)

4. I see what your saying, but why buy a global rank when you only play TTT. (people now say "Then dont play on other servers "deathrun") I just dont feel like people should have to buy Elite to access something like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Because we had tested all of these things out and it proved that too many gifs would end up making people lag really badly and eventually crash their games. Which is something we wouldn't want so we limited to Elite and legendary only since there aren't always many of them in game. Regular sprays wouldn't be too bad but once you used a gif then too many of them would start to lag.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'll do wha I want sonny Jim

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

The amount of crashes that day was off the charts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

High five for Highwon!
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Cool

11. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

Highwon you're awesome :D

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Winter Howl is pretty balanced ngl.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

winters howl > bulk cannon

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Hey, I see me on the player list!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

From seeeing that video above, it seems to just utterly annihilate them instead lol, I thought it was going to be like Mei's blizzard gun from Overwatch where you freeze them, and then shoot them in the head or something, that'd be pretty cool. But to be honest this is also really cool, I'll take it!

16. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

The green knife bandit strikes! :sneaky:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Great event, thanks!

18. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Thanks Highwon!
    [​IMG]

19. alius

alius VIP

That freezing gun is op as fuck, literally no chance once shot lol

20. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

[​IMG]

I hope everyone felt the sense and the warmth of the festive season theme we are trying to bring in, it is my best interest to push this idea forward and hopefully to become a tradition in the future.

As much as I wanted to bring in more contents or otherwise fixes to both DR and TTT, there are times that restrains me to do so. This is also true that I've a lot of ideas that I want to play with, that hopefully could see the lights of the day.

All this while, we have a few key members that have been providing continuous support to the servers, mostly what they did are behind the scenes namely the RDM manager. @Verified @Ho-Ho-Hopalium @Highwon They did a solid work on the system and still continue to provide maintenance. Huge thumbs up to them!

DR is not perfect and never will, nothing will. I hope everyone could jump on to our DR server, give it a try and tell us or me in particular what you think.
    At this time, I would love to applaud @PixeL for his effort in providing significant amount of fixes and content to DR!

We have a long road ahead of us.
    Before I end this, lemme brief you on my road map of 2017. On the horizon, a legendary Minecraft map is being repaired and expect to be delivered very soon. A simple yet effective achievement system. Addressing the exploit on a headshot war. My take on Fun Round. More fixes of course!

Holiday seasons! I'm taking a small break and pace at a comfortable rate of my own, giving better concentration on the fields that I'm very much interested on but never got to explore. During the time, I'll be on leave for vacation and spending time with friends and family. I may as well take the time to re-evaluate myself and reconsider the priorities.

With all that being said, I'll see you all next year!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.