C'est La Vie

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Wompzilla, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Well I already talked with you in Private, but it's really sad you're retiring. You were a great admin and it was nice talking with you. Stay in touch my friend and no, I didn't expect that tag.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Void

Void VIP Bronze

Sad to see you go, I'm gonna really miss the random conversations we had together. See you around! If you ever need me just send me a message and I'll be sure to respond as soon as possible. Good look with life and take care. :sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You can't just leave me like this. You were my favourite admin. Even after the small mistake that you did :p. Don't just go and fade away. Visit the SB from time to time. I'll always be waiting for you there and listen to you nag me. Farewell, you fantastic admin.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

RIP one of the good ones

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Give me some grandkids.

Also keep in touch! Love ya.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Womp, it was a pleasure being able to spend time with you (especially on DR;)).

Even though you tried to teach me how to bhop many times, I still can't do it for the life of me. I'll miss you buddy, take care friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

It's been real Womp.

Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

All those times I made you cringe... I think I finally got the main idea of a meme, which I believe is a huge joke. Don't judge me if I'm wrong :ROFLMAO:. I'm actually a bit sad to see you go though. I completely understand why you are leaving. You got a big life ahead of you and you got things to catch up on. I'm going to miss you wompy poo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

goodbye
    a lot of good

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

love you man

#TeamZilla still lives on in our hearts

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Take care womp and good luck moving forward.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were a great admin while it lasted, Thanks for all the help. I wish you the best with everything further in your life. Be sure to come say hi, or more or less message me every so often (Since TTT is still r1pped for me)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Tysm Womp, ill keep giving it my all.
    I wish you the best in the future, good luck buddy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

We just became friendos too, I'll miss you in dodger blue. Take care and be well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I only had the chance to work with you for a short amount of time, though it was great while it lasted. I'll miss having you around on the team, and you'll forever be apart of the OG Team.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Hey man, just because you're not an admin doesn't mean you can't be my favorite admin. I'll always miss you tho man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Farewell another good admin.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Sunny

Sunny VIP

It is a good that you always question what you want to do in life, once you found what you really love to do. Trust me you will do whatever it take to have it. I'm glad that you are moving forward in life, because that what we all are suppose to do. Don't give up when you fall, those fall might be a big step forward to your success. Sometime you got to lose something to gain something better. Thank you for your service brother.

Don't stop partying pussy :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Will miss you dearly :(

--
    dw, I'll still get you to help me :sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. sam.

sam. VIP

:(

• Old Old x 5