Catch you guys on the flip!

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Tsu, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Hey guys and gals of SeriousTTT! Just wanted to update you all on things on this end, from the lair of Tsu.

It seems like after having played and moderated for 7-8 hours a day for the last 3 weeks or so (for about 130 hours or so total, man I'm on too much), my performance has slipped. I have received around 5-6 reports against me in the last 3 weeks (a combination of forum reports and reports made directly to the admins) that were deemed valid in terms of false slays/bans. This ratio of reports to hours played has been deemed problematic by the admins, and as such I have been demoted from my Mod position.

I guess the stress of being the only mod on the servers during the daytime EST hours caused me to not have looked in depth enough into the logs on pending reports. As such, some slays were issued that would have been voided if I'd looked into the full logs instead of just the report window logs, and some bans were issued without gathering enough evidence.

I'll probably be taking a break from SeriousTTT to recoup. I may log on a bit here and there to talk to my friends, but in general I'll be on a lot less than I have been so far.

I hope the staff can find some great new mods to fill the empty time slot, and keep the servers smooth and RDM/problem free!

Catch you all later!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Gonna miss you moderating man. You were a good help when I was still learning the string on the moderator gigs. Hope to see you come back soon. :)

3. Snak

Snak Banned

Cya!

4. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Take care Tsu.

Looks like mistakes were made, but learning from mistakes is something I definitely believe you can do. You've done a lot of good for the server, mistakes aside, and we appreciate you for covering the times we tend to lack coverage. Come back once you've refreshed yourself.

5. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Tsu... I really like your personality when you were not a mod. I liked you a lot you were a very good player. But when you became mod you became a new person. Like cocky and stuff. I wanted to say this not to be against you but to help you in the future. You just jump the gun. I prefer you as a player. Anyhow I'm sorry for being a "dick" to you. And I know you honestly don't like me because of I complain about you moderating. You are a very nice guy and I'm sorry. But I wish you the best man because I hope you do get mod again and show your changes. Like my last ban. Ever since I have changed and caused less trouble and gotten cleaner records. But anyhow wish you the best Tsu good luck

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Sad to see you go. However, I do think that when some people took to the "#tsudemotion2014" or whatnot it was a little too far. It wasn't their choice on what happened to Tsu and they really did not help the situation whatsoever. Anyways, hope to see you still on the server!

7. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

Please...come back when you back.
    We will miss you.

8. Jello

Jello Banned

Best of luck to you Tsu. You've always been good to me and the server. Remember that work and play comes hand and hand.

9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hope to see you come back Tsu, you were among my favorite people in the staff.

10. bye

11. just what we needed here LESS mods. well too bad man. I always thought you did Ok, I never even had a complaint against you. others perhaps. from my experience (10+ hours a day) I never saw a problem.

12. linus

linus VIP

I am sad to see you go Tsu. I did not know you as well as i would have liked to, but any person who is willing to donate their time to help the server out is a friend of mine.
    Please enjoy yourself the next time you are playing.

-Linus/General Manager Linus/Kevin/General Manager Kevin

13. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Man as long as you keep playing it should be all good. You were a great mod and your record was impressive (aleast that is what i thought) and i hope that you will return soon. Love from West

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

like i Told you Tsu, let the Stress of it calm down and feel free to apply again in a couple weeks!

15. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

I still love you Tsu! Hopefully our paths will cross again.

16. [​IMG]

17. Hope you will still play often Tsu, you were one of my favorite mods ;_;