Denied Carmaux's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Carmaux, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carmaux

Carmaux New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Carmaux
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:186828394
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, respectable administrators of these high-profile servers. I think that they should let me play because I have respected the rules mentioned that on the contrary many players do not respect me and that is why I release in such a way that it is worth mentioning that the players who annoy me are not snatched anyway their servers are very funny apart That they maintain a high number of players and good connection for these qualities of their servers, I ask them to let me play.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence​

2. Carmaux

Carmaux New Member

Thanks

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were globally banned for "RDM and leave, fifth offense" by @ryan4win
    Please be patient, he will respond at earliest convenience.

4. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

I only globalized this ban, the original person who banned you was @Sir Clutch

He will respond when he can, in the meantime thanks for being patient!

5. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

Please be patient as I collect my evidence.

6. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

Hey @Carmaux thank you for taking your time to make an appeal!

So in early December I had banned you for RDM & leave, your 5th offense. Here is the report you were slain for:
    [​IMG]
    In this report you stated you killed Agraves35 for being around of dead bodies, which is not a traitorous act. Also he did ID the body of a traitor which you said he didn't although that doesn't hold much content here. After reviewing this report I then slayed you for RDM.

Shortly after you left the server without completing the entirety of your slay shown here:
    [​IMG]

After you left the server, I then banned you for your 5th offense of RDM & Leave. Since this was your 5th offense within the span of a month I had the ban globalized & extended. I will be denying your appeal. If you have any questions feel free to message me through the forums.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.