Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't receive a slay before I left the server and I wasn't made aware that I had RDM'd. I have actual video proof that I wasn't made aware of my RDM and I also have proof that the RDM was an accident and that I had no clue I had RDM'd when I left the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Here's the footage: http://plays.tv/video/58771687416f70c047/accidental-rdm. Ignore the music in the background lol. On my screen, it looks like he shot me, so that was my fault. I didn't know this was RDM, however. I wasn't given a slay directly after this happened and I wasn't given a slay until after I left the server. If you would like the entire 36 minutes of footage I have of my session on Garry's Mod, I will be glad to give that to you, as it is proof that I wasn't given the slay or made aware of it at all until after I left the server. I would have gladly taken the slay if it was RDM but I also think it was partially your fault for not giving me the slay until after I left the server, which was a couple of rounds after this incident. Between the round that I RDM'd and the round that I left, you had slain multiple other people, so I don't think you can really blame me for not knowing that I RDM'd. Hopefully the video I gave if proof enough of my accident being truthful because it honestly does look like he shot me, despite my erratic dancing to my background music.

In fact, here is the rest of my footage: http://plays.tv/video/587717dd8f571990c7/rest-of-my-session. If you know anything about Plays.TV, you know that it doesn't record any footage when you're alt tabbed and, since it's garry's mod TTT and there is a lot of downtime between rounds, I was alt-tabbed and decided to close the game after this round. You can see that I didn't receive any slays in this time.

I don't know what you mean by "in light of your attitude during the game." I did not know that I was doing anything wrong and if I was breaking any rules, there would have been a mod on (you) to fix it, so I'm not exactly sure what that means. That does seem awfully like your opinion of me, however, and not something that you should put in this post? I don't see how it has much to do with this. I'm also not sure when my last RDM and leave offense was. Sorry for all the misunderstandings.

I'm reposting this because my other one was closed before I was even allowed to respond...​

2. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

To correct a couple of things you've said, you were most definitely issued a slay prior to leaving. That red warning box in the last appeal you made in the screenshot I displayed for you does not show up unless a player who is actively serving, or been issued a slay, leaves prior to it fully being served. In regards to not being aware, I'll humor you and point out a couple more things.

1. The statement above. That disconnect notice is what I was referencing. It does not display unless you had an active slay, which, you did. You willfully left the server AFTER being issued a slay, so I followed protocol and issued you a second offense ban.
    [​IMG]

2. When a report is filed against you, you are immediately notified. With an active report on you that has not been marked as finished by the active staff member, ( me in this case ), had you chose to leave you still would have been issued a ban based on the fact that you would have departed prior to knowing/understanding what verdict was made on the report. Either way, this ban was justified.

That said, your initial video shows expressly why I issued you the slay, which you then promptly decided to leave afterward. If you were not aware of what happened after the first ban, perhaps you ought to have inquired or scoured our rules to prevent this from happening again. This appeal is still denied, and will remain so. Please refrain from making repeat appeals in the future, if you have an issue with my ruling on this, you are welcome to create a conversation with my admin, @Falcor to further discuss the situation. Thank you, and have a wonderful evening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.