Denied Cake's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cake, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cake
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:63642675
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I was banned- RDM and leave maybe? Last time I played there weren't any slays on me at the time so im not sure.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and Leave (2nd offense)" by @Vinerra
    He will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

It would seem that your appeal was accepted but not voided.

5. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Hey @Cake . You were banned for Rdm and Leave 2nd Offense as your first ban wasn't voided at your appeal.

You left server while there was an active report aganist you and since you left before I slayed you , I issued the ban.

I will be posting my evidence as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.

6. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

I'm the person who was RDMed by Cake. I'd like to say that Cake was slain 3-5 round later on a different map even though I kept telling that this slay was a simple slay. In this case I do not think Cake deserve the ban as it shouldn't have taken 3 to 5 round to issue a slay. Cake left around the 3-4 round of no slay and the slay was issued after four to fifth round.

I'm aware that mod can't use discretion and are not familliar with every rules. I just think this ban should be voided.

7. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

You were reported on round 5 while we were playing "Richland" map at West server.Down Below you can see report aganist you:

[​IMG]

Richland map has Hammer Trap.Hammer is positioned at top of stairway and there are 2 switches;1st one at start of stairs and 2nd one at top of stairs.If you activate switch and light turns into red its activated and if its green it is inactived.
    From your response you said you turned it on and didn't see Avuky and this resulted his death.Here is the deathscene of kill:

For confirming that kill was RDM I consulted our other Staff members before taking any action as I wasn't familiar with Hammer Trap.
    Here is the screenshot of you, leaving the server.
    [​IMG]

If there is an active report aganist you, you need to ask If you are free to leave the server.This is something not our every player gives attention.
    In this case you had similar issue in the past as you made an appeal and It is accepted.
    As this is your Second Offense I will be not accepting your appeal.Your ban is only for West server,feel free to join our other servers.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact me regarding this appeal with opening conversation from forums.

Ban Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.