Approved C0rrosion's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by C0rrosion, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0rrosion

C0rrosion New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Corrosion
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44495949
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I'm simply unaware why I was banned I had a 1 round auto slay I waited till end of round. Afterwards I left I come back a day later with a 4 day ban. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated. Also my steam is associated with another account which I am unable to access meaning I cannot simply use the link provided to see my reason.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @AppleJack for RDM and leave 1st Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient!

3. C0rrosion

C0rrosion New Member

Alright thank you.
    Side note for when this @AppleJack fellow arrives I waited the full round before disconnected I even spawned into the next round and was killed. Could you tell me how you perceived this?

4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @C0rrosion , I've seen the appeal and I will respond shortly.

5. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Okay, now that I've gathered my evidence let's get right into it shall we?

I've banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense for this exact report (Dark of dutch was a trial during that time so disregard the fact that he is the one that has the report in progress):
    [​IMG]
    And here is the chat notification that you have left before being slain:
    [​IMG]
    So as you can tell by the response you knew you've done something wrong yet you decided to leave either way. You mistook Tronic for the Traitor and tossed the discobomb at him instead of the person shooting you which led to Tronic dying because of that.
    But even then, seeing that you have a clean history on our servers I will Accept your appeal but I won't Void it.

Thank you for appealing and have a good day.

Appeal: Accepted (Not Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.