Denied Brighteverlasting's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Brighteverlasting, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

If you didn't use any hacks, you wouldn't have been banned. It is quite clear that you were using an aimbot, How would you get only headshots? And why did you stop getting only headshots as soon as you were aware I thought you were hacking?

2. THATS the server i tested the propkill lua on haha, now i understand the confusion

3. i wasnt getting "only" headshots and it didnt stop because i wasnt using any hacks, also, you never informed me of you being "aware" that i was "hacking" so thats a fallacy in that of itself

4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

He doesn't have to tell you if he is watching you for hacking? What kind of logic is that?

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

That just makes no sense.

6. uhh... TeeZ what im saying is that it never stopped because that is how i play. also, pacifist, i tested the propkill lua on a 1942 RP server, not a serious TTT server, so it makes perfect sense

7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Well Angelx just said you do have an aimbot...
    [​IMG]

8. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@Shadow6767 while that is somewhat relevant to the hacking ban and it is best he explain it, it really doesn't matter in this case of him saying that he didn't specifically hack on the SeriousTTT servers.

It'd be best if you can give us an ETA of your evidence so we can put this appeal to rest.

9. ShadowStorm

We have heard alot of opinions that you were indeed hacking, as well as it being confirmed that you were hacking. Hacking is taken very seriously, and this didn't go in your favor. This appeal is basically denied. Do you have anything else to say @Brighteverlasting? Please refrain from starting another large conversation in this though. I'm hoping to put this appeal to finish soon.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  10. uhh who is angel?

11. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

She is an advisor and former lead admin on SeriousTTT and happens to be very good at CSS w/ over 10,000 hours I believe (?).

Make that over 20,000.

12. ShadowStorm

Well, it looks like the time has come. This appeal has been DENIED. Your ban will last 1 month across all our servers. Thank you for appealing, and have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.