Approved BOJANDA codinster89's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BOJANDA codinster89, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Opp Catcher
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:146556044
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was serving 3 slays and it was nearing the end of the 3rd then my macbook crashed causing me to be banned for 5 days. Why would I wait all 3 rounds just to leave at the end, it was obvious i was waiting it out. I'm a VIP so i hope i don't get banned from this game because i play it all the time just because my game crashed. I will serve 3 more slays if thats what it takes. Hope you understand.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I already explained to you why I put 3 slays on you.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You didn't bother to give valid reason for the first report. As for the second report, you claimed dna, which shows that you got the dna of the another person, not Mac 10.

[​IMG]

This is all the dna gathered during that round. As seen there, you only had dna of Amatsu, not Mac 10. You RDM'd two people in two separate rounds, which is why I put 3 slays on you as per protocol.

[​IMG]

As seen here, you left the server. I will unban you, but not void it. As I tried to explain to you earlier, you do not seem to understand that it's RDM if you killed wrong person because of the dna. Please familiar yourself with the rules. Furthermore, being VIP isn't going to make you except from punishments.

Appeal: Accepted; Not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.