Denied BirdFly's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BirdFly, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BirdFly

BirdFly New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BirdFly
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:22723412
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed 2 innocent rdmers while my karma is low but there were a lot of rdmers in the server so not my fault any of them. I got karma banned for 60 mins. After 60 mins when I tried to join I saw I got banned. And there was no reason. So since it was karma ban why am I not getting slays but getting another ban for leave? At least I could defend myself.
    I just want to join back and if I'm guilty get my slay as it should be. If you can see my stats somehow you would understand I'm not an rdmer on purpose.
    Also just saying there shouldn't be normal ban instantly after karma ban. At least we gotta see the player next time and then judge and stuff. And I think server needs like a lot of more mods, admins. This problem is a bit of lack of mods. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Karma bans aren't something to be worried about unless your actions directly went against our rules. The administration are aware of the lack of presence when it comes to staff availability at certain hours and are working to rectify it. Until then, this appeal is denied considering your ban already expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.