Binge Watch

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Indica Ryan, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hey there, thank you for taking your time to click on this thread. I have been recently binge watching some shows and it they have been having me hooked, wanting more . What are the shows you ask well I am going to tell you if you let me. The shows I have been binge watching are Ajin: Demi-Human, and Designated Survivor, These shows are so good, that I recommend them to anyone. I am asking you to tell me other shows that are worth binge watching. I like thriller, suspense action and anime(MUST be dub don't judge me personal preference). I am willing to open up to other genres. Thank you.

I KNOW WHAT YOU READ ABOVE BUT I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATCH ROMANCE!

THE SHOW MUST BE IN HD, I DONT DO STANTARD T.V ANYMORE!

I'M SURRPISED YOU MADE IT THIS FAR

STOP CLICKING THERE IS NO MORE P.S'S

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Orange is the new black, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Nurse Jackie, Shameless.

3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I know this one anime, it's pretty old (from 2007) but it's pretty good. It follows the main character as he experiences the life of being the son of a cook. His dad lands a big job cooking in the capital and he is forced to follow. Mischief and shenanigans are ensured. There is a bit of romance but it never really gets too serious, sorry. Sadly it only has 34 episodes (2 seasons) but the story is enjoyable and the characters are quite unforgettable.
    After you're done you can watch the parent series (this is a spin off)

They also created a game for it but it was for DS only, maybe watch a let's play or something.

Enjoy :): MyAnimeList

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bojack Horseman.

Trippy.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    • The 100
    • Homeland
    • White Collar
    • True Blood
    • House of Cards