Bhopping into the Sunset

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Tinbuster00, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Tin, don't delete me. Honestly going to miss you on here.
    You're a good guy. Pre sure we'll still talk.
    Hit me up if you ever need a 4th or 5th in something.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Tinbuster00 I will miss you. :confused:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Wow.

We are losing a pretty special person today :c You did a great job here for DR and we thank you for it. Honestly.

Now, although we never really hung out per se the times I did get to talk to you or the times you memed me were some of my fondest memories of you. You are a wonderful person, someone who could make anyone laugh. In the short times we ever talked, all I can remember is your infectious laughter and way in which you acted. I wish we spent more time getting to know each other really. I think we would have got along just fine. Hopefully in the mean time we can fix that and chat some more because you're pretty great.

But aside from that take care of yourself okay? And best of luck with all of your college work. I know you won't really need it. I have seen enough from you to know you are going to do great and will with ease. Oh and hey, don't be a stranger okay?

We'll miss you :love:

• Winner Winner x 5
  4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

That blind penta really was impressive, I'll really miss you tin. I really do hope you come back and the best of luck with your studies. You better at least pass ;p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Leaving the staff team gives you a chance to get T 27 times in a row @Tinbuster00 Good luck! (hope you remember)

Orrrrrr you can just hack.

also bye, didn't know you too well, but i played DR with you, you're chill.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

yo wtf no tag?

gl in college goon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Well... I honestly was hoping that this wasn't going to happen in a while. You done so many things for me and I have no idea how I can pay you back. You picked me up and you saved my butt when I was almost "gone" (you know what ;)). I honestly loved your personality and that's something I will never forget. You have so much greatness in you and I hope you can share that with other people. I could ask you any question at any time of the day and you would always respond. Some of my questions were really weird, but you still told me your thoughts :p. So many things are going to change for me and I honestly don't know what to do. You were always there for me and were so chill. I can see why you are resigning though. College is extremely important (we all know that :p) and I'm glad to hear that you're working hard at it. I honestly have no idea what I would have done without you. You changed me a lot and taught me some things. I just hope you can come and talk to us sometime. If you need anything from me, please message me. I'm just... lost. Goodbye Tin.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I love you

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

I blame @CDriscoll for this. Everyone resigns when he becomes their admin.
    @Bear will learn to drive when H1Z1 leaves early access.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

You can't handle the heat

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

aka never.

12. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

oh my tin
    You finally resigned jeez , I knew you would you get admin since day 1 , I miss our deathrun talk with @Patrick and I wish you a good life Tin <3

btw you and @Patrick still owe me 10k each :D

• Old Old x 14
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1